• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

After the reveal on B&B this week, I'd be quite disappointed if KB didn't have a scene for Tracey's episode. Interestingly, that twist opens a logic door for DD to also appear. Even though he's playing a different character, Lauren and Brad did have a thing back in the day. He was on Y&R for almost 25 years.

• Members

Yes she does, Diane, JackAss, and Summer for letting them brainwash her against her own mom.  Diane is much worse than Phyllis. Phyllis never faked her death for 10 and a half years and make others look like they killed her and leave their child for that long.  Diane is the one who got involved with Stark and caused this.  Phyllis only got him to town quicker.  He'd found her himself. 

• Members

There must be a lot more to the Diane Jeremy story than we know or at least I hope so because frankly I'm not buying the whole Stark Threat at all.

1. Jeremy is upset about $250K taken 6 years ago. As he mentioned that's like $25/hour for the time he spent in prison - not counting inflation! Yet he's in sharp suits and kicking it at a luxury hotel.

2. And everyone, including Victor, acts like Jeremy is some ruthless killer and is shaking in their boots. Heck, half of GC has tried or actually killed someone. I'm don't see the hysteria leading to Phyllis' firing by Aunt Jack, Kyren and SuperGirl. Honestly, having MS work more with MG is a positive.

3. Diane offered to pay Jeremy back, Jack offered double the money, which still isn't much for the GC 1%ers,  yet he's not really biting.

I think Diane/Jeremy are together. And her arrival in GC several months before his release has to more there's something more. Diane could've come back to GC years ago, but she didn't.

• Members

Interesting theories but don't forget this is Josh Griffith writing.

Similar theories were floating around about Ashland because what was presented was inconsistent, illogical and lacking any twists and turns and we were hoping for something more. But it all lead to nothing with Ashland being killed off and no aftermath to that.

• Members

If it's not a con, then what's Diane's remaining story? She marries Jack and fades into woodwork? Nah. Diane has always been duplicitous.

Plus, it's no coincidence that Sally mentioned her *con artist* parents for the first time - even on B&B. Jeremy certainly could fit the bill there.

• Members

Maybe Jeremy and Diane are in this together.

But he could double cross her and split with the money. So Diane uses that to her advantage and plays the innocent, growing closer to Jack. But then an associate of Jeremy's turns up threatening to expose her  forcing Diane to try and come up with blackmail money.