B&B December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Bill and Sheila attempted story is beyond ridiculous! I hope viewers tune out in droves. This is the stupidest thing I've seen on daytime tv.

Well its obvious someone from BB must be reading the boards. So poor lonely nobody wants me Bill is blackmailing Steffy. 

I'm done with this soap. I shouldn't have bothered watching again. Erasing it from DVR record schedule.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I tuned in about 1:50 and I saw all I needed to see.  Is Sheila really rich and only a few people know?  What or how or why would anyone align themselves with her....for WHAT?  She's not the most beautiful piece anyone ever saw.  She never has a pot to piss in basically.  What is the draw?  What does she offer?    There just comes a point where it's just so silly and dumb.  We're about 2 years past that.

I was even willing to forgive the missing toe, being that I have one too....(not from a bear but at the hands of a very evil Sears Craftsman mower when I was 6)...but it's just not enough y'all.  LOLLL.  

At the end I thought - why doesn't Steffy just call the bluff and say - is that the BEST you've GOT?  And leave.  Make your move later.  Your off the hinges mother is still better than those 2, and if you love Finn, then that's your choice right there.  Got a gun?  Shoot Sheila dead right in front of Bill.  It was self defense and then it would be your word, and Finn's word against Bill as to what happened.  And what's he going to look like?  A truthful person?  Either/or - then threaten Bill - you want your word against OUR WORDS?  We killed her in self defense....and your defense will be what -- that you were just hanging out with her?  Again, just like with Mom - you either go along with us, or we hang you out to dry by assisting her.  Bill was willing WITH a wanted criminal.  Done.

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

LOL this show is insanely dumb, although Bill having lost his sanity is and now being beholden to Sheila is actually hilarious as is this ridiculous blackmail plot.

Brooke and Taylor’s dialogue about them hugging….I’m sure if the scene had lasted 15 seconds longer it would’ve have ended with them kissing.

• Members

While I’m sort of glad Taylor shooting Bill was brought up again after all these years, I was really hoping Thomas would be the surprise accomplice/ new hook up for Sheila…it wouldn’t make any more sense then Bill teaming up with her, but then again what does make sense with this show anymore.. haha 

I thought the same thing RE: Brooke and Taylor! Honestly with how much Thudley likes the buzz, he’s gonna go there for Feb sweeps. 

• Members

I guess they're all in shock, so nobody is thinking clearly, but...

(1) Bill was shot, went to the hospital for surgery, refused to press charges, and now years later he is going to the police?  Isn't that double jeopardy, or at least too suss for the DA to consider?

(2) How would this plan work once Steffi tells Taylor about Sheila's threat?  Wouldn't Taylor be more willing to accept a plea deal than allow her daughter's attempted murderer to run free?

(3) Even if Steffi and Finn don't call the police now (which there is literally nothing stopping them from doing so), the cops are still looking for Sheila, so how would she ever be able to live freely in LA?

(4) Where's Li?