It's just her opinion

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

One thing that annoys me is when they talk about how Diane is so evil on Y&R, the only reason they give is that she faked her death or stuff she did during Maura West's run (which I've pretty much blocked out). Phyllis never says anything like "I don't trust Diane because she framed me for arson!" or "She threw herself under my car so I'd run her over!" It's incredibly odd since all the actors from that period of time are still in the roles and they could show flashbacks of it and it would totally make sense.

It was also strange that when Abby went through the conception of Dominic she never once mentioned that she herself was an artificial insemination baby or asked her mother for advice about that.

• Members

One of the reasons I can’t be bothered with these shows. They are so frustrating to watch when they ignore history that would enrich stories, sometimes history we’ve just seen play out.

I get that B&B was trying to wipe the slate clean with KA’s Taylor and memory-hole some of the unhinged stuff HT played in her later years. But still they haven’t respected the complexity of Taylor as a character or her relationships with Ridge, Brooke, and her kids. B&B is written for kindergartners and has been for years, though.