DAYS: October 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Awww, Rachel's such a sweet little child. 

Please register in order to view this content

She follows in my footsteps too. I remember the time when I was seven years old and learning how to write cursive. I told myself that I was going to have the prettiest handwriting in the whole class. And I did. And still do too! So, when Rachel gets SORAS'd, I think she and I are goin to become the best of friends. 

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Almost caught up...

The Ben dream about a threesome with Chad and Stephanie was better than the actual threesome. Seeing Chad hairy chest behind Ben back ..I'm assuming Chad was the top and the look on Ben's face was hilarious!

The Chanel/Paulina story is dumb beyond words. The acting by that lawyer is atrocious! 

How old is Chanel suppose to be? I'm asking because of storyline purposes.

Li needs to be recast. Lord the actor is terrible!!

Carson Boatman can't act.

Ben jumping on Stephanie after his threesome was ridiculous!

Best show of last week was Friday.

Monday show was a snooze.

Today's episode so far...Deidre acting today...

and Drake has been horrific in what he calls acting. So now Marlena is cured with just one quick dose?

Days is so horribly written.

• Members

Me today every time Kristen said, "You're welcome"

Seriously, I'm tired of Kristen. Just kill her off. That would be a murder mystery that people would actually want to see. Plus, the motives wouldn't be as weak as they were for Abigail's 

I'm guessing early to mid 20s

• Members

Bolding mine. I love this line. It made me laugh out loud. John has been given so many identities that it's funny that he ends up without much to show for it! Poor guy, he & Tony & Andre' are the products of too much retconning!

I think Burton used to be good. I have no idea if he still has acting chops hidden under there. What acting ability he gets to use could just be called "bad habits".

• Members

WOW. I thought you were gonna quit! What changed your mind?

I don't think I know enough about it to judge it yet. Why have they told us this tiny amount about it & then left it without follow up?!! I can't stand Sloan.

Tripp, Joey, Allie, Chanel, Will, Sonny, Alex, aren't they all around 25?

Hooray! I thought I was holding down this Minority Position by myself.

Now, that is a Majority position, right? People just think he's pretty?

I can't remember more than about 2 days at a time. What happened Friday?

I think the ladies have done a good job being terminally ill. And their guys have done a good job being frustrated. And I am particularly proud of Josh Taylor who usually just seems like a bump on a log. Maybe it was just time for them to give him something to do besides wipe down a bar. Steve's been good & Drake has been present. I loved his getting to kill that fancy orchid!

I really wish they would take a long hard look at their writing philosophy, but the fact that they won both writing awards last year virtually guarantees that they will not. They won the WGA & the Emmy, you know that means they think they are doing fine. But, when it comes time to write standard relationship, family, problem solving, good dialogue & stop horsing around & they just do it right. It's so frustrating that they CAN do better & choose to write junk, cheap, lazy, OTT stuff instead.

• Members

Umm, no it wouldn't. We haven't seen Kristen since Satan morphed his powers to make MarDevil look like her. Cuffed in chains. Mmmm-hmmm. Rockin' that sultry sexy body. Hot! 

I need to make a phone call and ask Alexa to turn down the heat.

• Members

I was more referring to his characteristics not his actual identity, but fair point lol.  John never has any story outside of something to do with Marlena except in Beyond Salem

@SoapsudsI think Allie was 21 when she first appeared so with the time jump 24 now?  I would assume the same for Chanel and if it happened in college when she was 18 that was years ago especially to a 24 year old lol.

I don't think Will, Sonny, or Alex are supposed to be in that age range.  They are 30 or in their early 30's.