Y&R August 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I cannot wait until Diane's bitchiness blows up in her and Jack's faces.  Jack has been made into a complete moron, and treats Phyllis awfully, while Diane grins like a evil cat lol.  Kyle and Summer's love of Diane is sickening also, but more understandable since both were kids when Diane was in Genoa City before her faked death. 

Edited by David_Vickers

• Members

Yes to the first comment but Phyllis is awful and therefore deserves everything she gets.

And did my eyes deceive me, but when Phyll(in a hideous top that defies description) was chatting at the Dive Bar with Summer there were actually extras in the background!!

Will Sharon finally get some customers at CL?

• Members

Phyllis hasn't been awful RECENTLY!!  except for sleeping with Nick when she was with Billy.  Diane set her up for when Jack overheard and overreacted to what Phyllis told Diane about sleeping with Jack basically to piss Diane off, she said that because Diane kept after her, until she said that.  Jack acts like a mad little or teen boy. Kyle acts very similar but being in his 60's and having been involved with women like Phyllis, Diane, Nikki, Patty, should be wiser about Phyllis and Diane. 

CORRECTED my left out word Recently

Edited by David_Vickers
Misspelling

• Members

If Christine reacted in the over the top way Phyllis does whenever she sees Diane (and Phyllis tried to murder her), she would say it's in the past and Christine needs to get over it. She acted that way in 2012 when they finally discovered she was responsible for the hit and run, but the statute of limitations had run out. Acting like it was so ridiculous that anyone still cared about that. Well bitch Diane framed you for that fire 20 years ago, get over it..

• Members

8-3

While I think it was a waste for Ashland to die, I have to admit that watching the fallout has not been boring. Actually, it's giving Chance something to do. And sorry he needed something to do that felt in character. Chance has for the most part been a do-gooder so I knew it was not the best idea for Victoria and Nick to rope him into their situation. Now if it leads to conflict with Abby (and ropes in Nina) that would be great. So it was nice to see some of what I am used to from Chance.

Oooooh how much I wanted to slap Giggly Heffa the other day. I cannot believe she is so selfish and insecure that she went off in the park over Diane with Harrison so nearby. If that is the overacting you all be talking about, she can keep that.

See...Imani DID vanish.

Please register in order to view this content

Disappointed, but good to see Devon vs Nate is still going on. Though right now, I'm Team Devon. Nate just overreacted. Then again, Devon overreacted a little bit the day before. It will be interesting to see where it goes while Imani is out of town.

On a trivial note...JM has been looking yummy in his suit pants as of late. And there was one camera angle on 8-1 that was one old school Y&R camera angle, and at the same time showed it ALL off. Clearly, someone else was liking him that day, too.  

Speaking of JM...I continue to wonder if they will go there with Nick and Sally. 

• Members

It seems Robert Newman didn't waste any time after leaving YR either he is currently back on stage in Michigan which is like an hour and a half away from where he lives via a plane ride instead of the four/five one he took to LA. 

The thing is that Phyllis, Nikki, and Ashley are treating Diane like she is on par with Patty Williams or Mari Jo Mason. I'm like yes, she framed you for murder and set you up as an arsonist, but you all have done some outlandish things in your time as well. I hope Diane or Kyle get to mention some of Phyllis misdeeds to her face when you know what hits the fan. 

Edited by Forever8

• Members

Now hold up one minute!!!

Diane did not set Phyllis up for Jack to walk in on her marking her territory all in public. Phyllis did that alllllllll on her own. Diane did however take full adavantage of Phyllis being her own worst enemy though.

Please register in order to view this content