DAYS: July 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If storylines conveniently happen in private without the knowledge of the audience who actually watch it, then I immediately dismiss it and I label it as lazy storytelling. In fact, I laugh at it because it's ridiculous. I don't care about Belle, Shawn, EJ, Sami, cheeseburgers, chili cheeseburgers, Lucas, or Jan. Is there anyone here who posted that they hope that Sami finds out that Lucas was the one who kidnapped her last year? Anyone? Show of hands? Anyone? Is there anyone who was curious to know what happened to Jan after MarDevil morphed her into Belle? Anyone? Show of hands? Anyone? Is it bad to say that I cared more for the 9 naval oranges that went to waste when Jan put them inside a blanket to make it look like she was carrying her baby? Absolutely not, although it would be nice to see Belle's face when she discovers that Shawn is not the father of Jan Spears baby. At the rate she's going, her only comfort seems to be sex. There ain't nothing wrong with it, but sex only gives you momentary pleasure (depending who you sleep with that's for sure). Perhaps she should take that sexual aggravation and release it on the Florida cigarette ashtray wallpaper she has sportin' inside her home. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Still loving angry JJ. My fingers are crossed that he has a scene with Gwen coming up. And with Lucas going under hypnosis tomorrow, I wonder if it's going to be anything like when Bryan went under hypnosis to remember the time he was abducted by aliens 

Please register in order to view this content

And see ya, Will. We'll miss you  And if what I think is going to happen actually is going to happen, please God, don't let it be with Leo 

So hot 

I never thought we'd get some Wilson chest kissing 

• Members

Will and Sonny today ❤❤❤

Sonny licking Will's chest and pecs.❤❤❤

Will and Sonny in bed shirtless❤❤❤

So many hypocrites on the show. At least the SW acknowledged it. So many unrootable characters.

Love seeing JJ but his scenes with Lucas fell flat for me. Same with the Jennifer scenes. I just don't have sympathy for Lucas. But BD is doing a great job playing Sue Ellen Ewing.

Please register in order to view this content

Tomorrow he gets hypnotized by Dr. Ellby. 

Sarah and Xander are so boring and useless. Xander looks hot shirtless but that's about it.

Good show overall today minus the ending with Sarah and Xander.