ARTICLE: Lucas Adams Wraps Latest Run on ‘Days of our Lives’

• Webmaster
Lucas Adams, Tripp Dalton, Days of our Lives, DAYS, DOOL, #DAYS, #DOOL, #DaysofourLives

On Wednesday, June 15, actor Lucas Adams will wrap his latest run as Tripp Dalton on “Days of our Lives.” His exit is storyline dictated.

In an exit interview with Soap Opera Digest, on newsstands now, Adams told the publication he was both surprised and not surprised by the character’s departure. “I was definitely more prepared for it,” he noted, “I didn’t know where my character was going, especially when [the Allie/Tripp/Chanel triangle] was over.” Explaining further, he shared that “Tripp was mostly the third wheel, so it totally made sense storyline-wise. But it did surprise me, because we just had that whole storyline of Tripp dying and being brought back [to life]. I guess Tripp is not someone who sticks around all the time. He needs to stretch his wings every now and then.”

Despite the character’s planned exit from Salem after saying his goodbyes to his mother and father, Steve (Stephen Nichols) and Ava (Tamara Braun), among others, viewers shouldn’t be surprised when they see the actor playing the role again in Chapter 2 of “Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem,” the Peacock exclusive spinoff series which premieres next month with five all-new episodes.

Considering the mothership series tapes anywhere from four to six months ahead of air date, and “Beyond Salem” wrapped production early last month after a few weeks of taping, the time gap will be short for viewers but not for Adams. “It was only a couple of months after I ended ‘DAYS,’ so it was like I never really left,” the actor said of reprising the role on the streaming-only series. “I was really excited, because I love everybody there. I was pumped to get to come back.”

Chapter 2 of “Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem” premieres Monday, July 11 on Peacock. Episodes will drop daily through Friday, July 15.

For more from Adams on his “Days of our Lives” exit and much more, check out the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest, on newsstands now.

Adams joined the cast of “Days of our Lives” in 2017. In addition to Chapter 2 of “Beyond Salem,” he’s also played the role of Tripp Dalton on “Days of our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas,” the first Christmas movie in the franchise which was released in 2021 and is currently available to stream exclusively on Peacock. 

Prior to joining the soap, Adams appeared in multiple episodes of the Disney Channel series “Liv and Maddie” from 2015-2017. The actor has also appeared in episodes of “School of Rock,” “True Blood,” “The Thundermans” and Dexter,” among others. More recently, Adams had a role in the latest film in the “American Pie” series, “American Pie Presents: Girls’ Rules.” The movie was released in 2020.

Note: The post Lucas Adams Wraps Latest Run on ‘Days of our Lives’ appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes that's a great pic of Chandler!❤

Yes Lucas the Texan gotta love him!  I should look him up! Teehee...

Yes he'll be missed but will appear in July in beyond salem.

I noticed he's a Texas Rangers baseball fan.