ARTICLE: The Third Time’s a Charm for ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Star Krista Allen

• Webmaster
Krista Allen, Taylor Hayes, The Bold and the Beautiful, Bold and Beautiful, Bold & Beautiful, B&B, #BoldandBeautiful

After two previous attempts didn’t go so well, “The Bold and the Beautiful” star Krista Allen, who plays Taylor Hayes on the daytime drama series, was finally able to shoot a photo that fits into the aesthetic of the show’s opening credits sequence. Last week, Allen teased fans with what to expect when the photo gets added in, tweeting, “We did it!” along with a first look at the photo.

When a fan asked what took so long, and wondered if the camera broke due to Allen’s “amazing energy,” the actress noted, “first shoot, the damn wig ate my face and I looked like a homeless sheepdog, [the] second shoot we had tech/lighting issues and lost most of the shots … so … FriYAY we get round 3!”

The successful shoot finally took place on Friday, June 3, Allen shared, stating, “Casey [Kasprzyk, supervising producer] found an opening in my schedule and is making it happen!! Third times a charm!!” 

Check out Allen’s new opening photo below and watch the show’s full opening sequence pre-Allen update, below.

Note: The post The Third Time’s a Charm for ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Star Krista Allen appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So what's the story with why B&B recast Taylor?  Why did Hunter Tylo leave-- I thought her character died years ago? 

Krista Allen looks like a great recast for Hunter Tylo.  I always remember her from that hilarious elevator slap in Liar, Liar.

The entire B&B cast looks top-notch:  Rena Sofer, Scott Clifton, Denise Richards, etc.  I haven't seen B&B regularly since the '90s, but I'm tempted to check it out again just based on that cast in the opening sequence (which is the best among soaps and has been ever since GH got rid of "Faces of the Heart").

• Members

U haven’t watched since the 90‘s? Oh damn.. U missed a lot but at the same time you didn’t missed much.. Taylor died like twice.. Plane crash and returning as Princess with amnesia. Years later she got shot and died but returned. Don’t even ask how that was possible but yeah. It happened lol 

Cast is really good but the scrips are so repetitive for years besides a few twists and turns here and there