DAYS: Auditions for possible new roles posted

• Members
AUDITION POSTED THREE MONTHS AGO..."JADA" (OR CODE NAME)...

Here's an audition posted to Vimeo three months ago. As always, the role could be for a character named Jada, or a "code name" for a different name. The audition could also change storyline details mentioned to hide what the scene is actually about.

JADA: You could sue, but you'd lose.
MAN: What?
JADA: I'm sure Commissioner Hernandez explained that he had every right to bring you in. You'd been in possession of stolen property which was connected to a murder. Even the most junior attorney would have no trouble arguing that.
MAN: This is a private conversation.
JADA: Well, I could hear you from across the room, and since I know something about the law, I thought I'd save you a ton of time and money by telling you it's a lost cause.
MAN: Money?
JADA: Lawyers are expensive and you have to miss work to appear in court, so, technically...
MAN: I was wronged and I intend to hold the department accountable.
JADA: Fine. Bring your suit. Just know that if you do, what you did to your old cellmate will most likely be dragged into it.
MAN: How do you know about that?
JADA: Admittedly, it's your word against his, but a good prosecutor could build a solid case against you. And, from what I hear, Melinda Trask is desperate for a win and will do anything to get it. So instead of borrowing trouble, maybe you want to back off.
MAN: And just who the hell are you?
JADA: Jada Hunter, pleasure to meet you.
MAN: Wish I could say the same.
Edited by JAS0N47

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
AUDITION POSTED FIVE MONTHS AGO..."ADELE" (OR CODE NAME)

Here's another Vimeo audition posted five months ago. As always, the names and storyline details could be changed to hide the actual storyline:

ADELE: Go away.
ERIC: I'm delivering something for Rafe.
ADELE: Why don't you have your girlfriend drop it off?
ERIC: You know why.
ADELE: Am I supposed to be flattered?
ERIC: Look, ever since you came to town you have been cold. I know you're all about the job but...
ADELE: But what? You find it impossible that I'm not falling all over you.
ERIC: You used to be...
ADELE: Yeah, well, things change. And I don't know, maybe the whole you getting a girlfriend a week after we broke up thing kind of killed it for me.
ERIC: Adele, don't do that.
ADELE: Don't what? Don't lie? Oh, right, that's your department. Lying and leaving.
ERIC: You were the one who asked me to. You said you didn't want a relationship. That you wanted your freedom.
ADELE: I'm not doing this right now. You know, I came back and tried to track you down. Yeah, I even stopped by your old place. Tried to find some clue as to what could have happened to you. But when I got to your place, you weren't there, but someone named Nicole was. She was wearing your shirt. Are you going to tell me that she was just a friend?
ERIC: So that's what this is. You're jealous.
ADELE: Jealous?! Seriously. Okay, look, I thought I would try being honest in hopes that maybe you might return the favor but obviously that is too much to ask. You know, maybe I did start to care for you more that I wanted to admit but I sure as hell don't now. You're not nearly as interesting as the job. You may pray over people, Eric, but I protect lives. I alter people's fate. Even on your best day, you don't hold a candle to that kind of rush.

She said her last name is Hunter, so I thought of Marcus right away.

• JAS0N47 changed the title to DAYS: Auditions for possible new roles posted