GH: New Character on Contract?

• Members

According to source Ryan on Twitter, there is a new character coming to the show named Rory. Ryan says he has been placed on contract and will be played by actor Michael Blake Kruse. I'm seeing some people say he's 32 IRL. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

From Michael Blake Kruse's instagram, it seems his father is white.
His mother seems in photos to be possibly AAPI or multiracial?
The actor's sister identifies as "brown" on her twitter profile.

If the actor is Asian-American in any way, his character doesn't have to be related to Selina and Brad's family.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm all for them adding an AAPL contract player, finally. He's very hot. I am not for him being used to push Trina off into the ethnic sidekick role for good and get her away from a hot lead Frank would prefer be with a white girl. Playing a spoiler is fine, but I've seen that other kind of game before and we all have. So we'll see what plays out.

• Members

imo, Trina became a sidekick to TPTB when the OG actress left. I cannot imagine that scene in the interrogation room between Trina/Spencer w/ the OG actress and I certainly don't think they would be putting Trina through a trial if the OG actress was still there - she was just too popular for the show to go this route. Now that she's gone, it's gonna be the Joss/Esme show with Trina existing on the periphery. zZZZ

• Members

Well, one, that doesn't really make sense because she's been on about two weeks. It was plotted well before Mikayla left the screen. And two, frankly I think the recast was very strong in that scene and IMO at least as strong if not moreso than SM.