Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

We can always move over to the past Days thread if we have to, but IIRC Bo was kidnapped by the Torres family and Roman went undercover to get him back.  He was gone for a minute then reappeared as RKK.  He mostly finished up the Carly story which went on for about another year.

Billie appeared as a drug addict and was in Carrie/Austin's story.  There was a lot of hand wringing over Billie's addiction and Austin had to box to pay off her debts or something.  I know John/Marlena helped Billie out as well, which was an issue with Roman.  I am sure I am missing some details, but Billie was introduced as Carrie's peer basically.  The show didn't move her over to Bo until Curtis Reed's death.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Soapsuds changed the title to Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread..The stories suck so let's have a free for all chat!!
  • Members

The Torres family stuff is generally very boring.   Idk if the show had an idea about John/Marlena having an affair back then, but it was basically an excuse for Roman to undercover in a variety of wacky costumes and for Marlena to be pissed at him and to explain Bo's absence.  I think the show wanted to make the family the new big bad guys, but the entire family was forgettable.

• Members

Yeah, I still don't know why Sonny/Will care this much.  It's 2 adults in a relationship now being messed with by 3 other grown men.  It seems like a lot of effort for something that's not really that big of a deal.  Maybe if they were working with Nancy or something it would make a little more sense?

ETA-the thread title got changed back.  I guess we have to talk about current days now.

I guess I will just google how to join Dee's fanclub and the swag she gives out in the meantime lol.

Edited by carolineg

• Errol changed the title to Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread