Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

I hate DE.  It's so stupid.  If no one mentioned it again and it just disappeared with no explanation I would not care.

Anyhow, Wilson are finally back!  To stop Leo!  Which is probably the least important thing that has happened to their respective families in the last 6 months, but whatever.

I am liking Marlena losing all her patients.  We talked about it but I am shocked it's happening.  I am not sure why Marlena is going to fight the hospital instead of just opening up her own practice or retiring, but at least there is some consequence there.  Although I think we can all see her curing Sarenee with her clutch skills and all will be forgiven.

Not sure the point of the Nancy/Leo scenes.  It's way too fresh for anyone to be okay with any of this.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not more than usual?  

Please register in order to view this content

I don't know how this story makes him look good in any capacity, but it was mostly between Leo/Nancy and Leo wasn't being a jerk either.  But obviously it could be all fake.  John was telling Brady it's a bad idea to try to break Craig/Leo up because Leo could have changed and that's where I do think this is going, but that's just my spec.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

To begin with there was no..." The role of Sonny KirIakis   There was no loud shouting or cringe worthy acting from Sonny. Somewhere in Florida someone is breaking dishes saying.....damn...damn...damn!!!

Wish we had more with Nancy and Leo.

The editing in this soap is just awful.

• Members

Basically, since this isn't a huge spoiler, Nancy went to see Craig, Leo was there.  He tried to be nice to her and Nancy stormed off.  Chloe stayed to invite Leo for a drink and begin operation get rid of Leo.

You wished there was more of Leo/Nancy?  I don't.  Maybe later on, but it's too soon and Nancy seems a little pathetic.

I was surprised they didn't announce ZT as Sonny too, but maybe they figured everyone watched the movies?

• Members

Well at least Nancy threw a glass of champagne in his face.

I'm actually glad they didn't do the voiceover about Sonny. I'm assuming they figured the majority knew already from the mini series and movie and his appearances in Days events.

• Members

Yeah, but it only made Leo look 'good' because he was trying to be nice.

It's not like we've seen FS recently as Sonny, but I thought the show might acknowledge the change.

So Marlena's screwed now that Justin's her lawyer lol?  She'll probably never practice medicine again.

• Members

Today's episode from the beginning with Sonny showing up to Will in the next scene felt like a reboot. Felt like Bobby is back after bad dream season. The show flew by and we had no possession story although it was mentioned and no ridiculous Renee story.

• Members

Haven't seen the episode, but I'm sure they figured most viewers were just relieved that Sonny has been upgraded and didn't bother doing a voiceover. 

I love how people don't even have to get used to ZT. Day one and I already see people excited about Sonny being back as if Zach has been playing him all along on the main show. I haven't seen anyone whining or asking where Freddie is. Such a good recast. Now, if he'd just get rid of that mustache... 

I'm excited to watch as there's no devil or Renee nonsense today. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

They do talk about the Devil/Marlena's Possession and the movie but no Johnny.

I like how Marlena said she signed a release for the movie while she was possessed so that makes it ironclad now lol?  Maybe she could hire a lawyer for that instead.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I see Ron stole my idea about Marlena’s career being in jeopardy as a result of the possession

Please register in order to view this content

Hey man, if you want ideas, send me a message

Overall, this was a good episode. Leo/Craig/Nancy bring played for laughs is the wrong choice for this story but we all knew that was how it was going to be.

And I was happy to see Zach and Wally’s first scenes. They did seem to have good father-son chemistry.

• Members

Does anyone remember if she really lost her patients after the first Possession?  I don't recall that.  And how did she build her client base back up after spending months in Aremid then kidnapped in Paris?

Let's be honest, people should have been concerned back in the late 70's when her twin took over her life. Or after she shot Stefano in the 80's.  Or after she was presumed dead for 5 years.  Or after it came out she couldn't tell the difference between Romans.  At this point, it's almost humorous this is where the line is drawn.

Please Ron message any of us.  We can help!

I really feel bad for Justin's other kids.  He's only concerned about Sonny's opinion of Bonnie.  Are his other invisible children just cool with Bonnie-having never met her lol?