Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

They substituted Nancy with Leo. We've seen this story before. Ron and Jamey are recycling the same [!@#$%^&*] we've seen before but doing an awful job telling it again.

I still can't believe Craig would choose the first dick he's barely known over his own daughter. This story truly stinks!!

It's Ron's continued fantasies.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Craig's an idiot.  I have no idea what he's thinking lol.  On top of everything else he's done, he was mean to Marlena.  No redemption for him here.

I couldn't even concentrate on what Brady and Chloe were saying because they weren't even sitting up covering themselves.  They were laying, cuddling while Leo was talking.  It was so weird.  Who directs, edits, and blocks this stuff?  It's idiotic.  Not even going to mention Brady/Chloe's 'room' set was a bed, a lamp, and a small chair.  WTF?

Edited by carolineg

• Members

It is just Freddie talking about it for 38 min...........lol.  No Alyssa.  Not that she helps, but that's a long time to listen to one person talk about that.  And before you judge me for listening to it all-I didn't.  I just skipped ahead to see if he was still talking about the same thing.   Listen, I hope their real estate business is lucrative.

You know Days is really off the rails when everyone has been talking about ZT's facial hair for the last 12 hours.

• Members

Personally I don't mind people using the Days Thread to talk about whatever they want Days-related, be it old storylines, Marlena fanfic or Zach's facial hair, but from a keeping-things-on-topic POV, it does seem we are getting close to the point where a Zach Tinker Appreciation Thread is warranted

• Members

Lol!  I don't mind thread drifts at all. I create them all the time.  I just think it shows the state of the show when people are more passionate about Sonny's facial hair than any story.  For the record, no mustache for me.   I do believe there is a ZT Appreciation thread already as well lol.