Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Days of our lives is so dreadful. I was going to say it's like a bad play. But actually it's a bad theatre movie where almost everyone walks out on it after seeing only half of it. 

Today's episode was mostly all fast forward.

Craig a middle-aged man coming out story has become Who will Leo bag as his sugar daddy.

Besides the awful writing something else is off from Days but I can't quite point to it.

• Members

God this Renee stuff is BAD. LG reciting lines about wanting to f-ck Tony... are you kidding me? And they really have Tony living in the Kiriakis mansion. Awful. Anna is the ONLY saving grace.

The buildup to Brady and Chloe finally having sex was so weird. Did the Leo/Craig/Chad stuff get them horny or something? Bizarre.

Xander and Gwen are just having the same conversation on repeat at this point.

I found the Chad/Leo stuff hilarious of course. That was some interesting music they used in some of those scenes. Of course Craig proposes. LOL

I love how Abby just totally supports her husband partaking in this nonsense with Leo LMAO.

I need more Sonny on my screen.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

So Chad is completely nude in bed yet when Craig arrived he got out of the bed but was wearing underwear. Huh?

Craig not knowing or surprised when a threesome was mentioned.... Oh please....

The cast seems to be going through the motions.

Chad and Leo were funnier in beyond salem. This story with Craig is so forced and it's coming off that way onscreen.

• Members

The Tony/Renee stuff is uncomfortable to watch as a viewer.  Not only is it awful, but I don't want to see LG as Sarenee hit on 70 plus Tony.  Eeeewww.

Does Chloe have a house?  It's weird her and Brady were getting it on at John/Marlena's house.  I know Brady lives there and they wouldn't care, but it would break the mood for me lol.

I am going to agree with you and say I didn't mind the Chad/Leo stuff.  Leo has always been portrayed as intelligent, so we all knew he wasn't going to fall for this, but it was at least entertaining.  I actually like Abby better because she let's Chad do this.  Abby can be a bore.   At least we know now she supports wacky shenanigans and has a sense of humor.

It a shame Gwen and Xander are so dull.  I thought both characters were good when they were introduced and had potential and Days managed to squander it completely.

• Members

The Craig scenes with Marlena today were interesting-not in actual dialogue, but Craig's demeanor.  Last I remember Craig/Marlena were friends.  Is the show leaning towards making Craig a villian again?   That's where I think this should go and I do see Leo/Craig cooking up schemes all over town like people suggested.  I don't know if I want to see them up against Sonny/Will (because Craig feels way too old for that), but I feel like Craig is so obnoxious right now I'd rather he just become a villian.

Days also does the most awkward scenes.  Why were Chloe/Brady in bed naked talking to Leo for so long.  That's weird.  No one does that.

Edited by carolineg