Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Marlena's looks are very important lol.  This thread should obviously go through them year by year.

Please register in order to view this content

My life just changed by learning DH had a soft lense focus through the 90's .  

Edited by carolineg

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Those twins really, truly don't look alike but Marlena was rocking the boxy blazer in the 70's as well.  Don's confused look is hilarious.  It's like [!@#$%^&*] there's two of them?

Dee Hall is literally a gorgeous woman.  So beautiful

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I wish Kate had more scenes with Will. Has he even seen her since he's been back in town? 

If only she had set up Will on dates when he first came out. I think it would've been great!  

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Listen, most days I wish Sami was successful in her scheme to give Belle away.  Or hope the Belle we know now is the wrong child and the real Belle Black is out there and much cooler, but their ages are really silly these days.  I think everyone knows I am not Kirsten Storms #1 fan, but she looks and reads much younger than MM and Ali Sweeney even with her struggles the last few years.   I love that they still reference the affair, but I don't know how you can look at Belle and Sami and hear about the kidnapping with a straight face.

• Members

That's definitely true for LR/Billie.  I still want to know whose (not-)so-bright idea it was to stick her in that [!@#$%^&*] cop uniform years ago.  That "look" wasn't Lisa or Billie AT ALL.

Yup, lol.

Proof positive that Marlena/Samantha switch was built on the conceit that everyone in Salem is [!@#$%^&*] stupid.  I mean, look at them.  Do YOU think they look exactly alike?  Case rested! 

• Members

I understand most people hate LR because of Housewives, but she has a rocking body and it was the silliest thing to hide her in a uniform.  Also, I have never been sold on Billie as a cop/ISA agent.  A cosmetics creator?  Sure, but not a cop or stealthy spy.  I honestly do love LR as Billie and think she was great in Beyond Salem.

Please register in order to view this content

I was bored.  Marlena's evolution into ugly, boxy blazers is more exciting than 95% of the show.  Her plastic surgery is something to be studied.