B&B February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Surprisingly the show has actually been pretty balanced for a nice change, well except where the heck is Finn?

Yeah Thomas and Steffy sound like 14 year old kids from a bad holiday movie. Steffy sounds like a massive hypocrite when judging Brooke given Steffy’s own recent cheating on both Finn and Liam during moments of weakness.

• Members

2-1

That confrontation between Carter and Paris's mom...WOW. CC was giving it!!! And I loved every moment of it. But I also loved that Carter was gathering by throwing the fact that Zoe lost him in the first place when she was stringing him along when she wanted to be with Zende. And then Paris's mom blackmailed him? How Dominique of her.

Please register in order to view this content

Shut up, Steffy!!!  

• Members

I really hope this all backfires on her somehow…I honestly don’t care if Ridge gets back with Taylor but Brooke has every right to get even with Steffy after this. 

im almost wondering since JMW is pregnant and is probably due for maternity leave soon, if Finn (who’s been strangely  absent for all of this)  is gonna get angry with Steffy for interfering in Ridge and Brookes marriage, and Steffy is gonna turn to either Liam (or even better Bill) and get pregnant yet again…with Brooke (or Hope) exposing her affair as revenge this time by May sweeps. I can see that being Thudleys next big “shocker” especially if he’s so adamant to keep up the “Forrester vs Logan” B.S 

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

And a lightbulb goes off in Thudley’s head

Please register in order to view this content

‍‍

I was wondering how JMW would leave out before her maternity leave this time lol. I figured something happens between Steffy and Finn but I was thinking of Finn sleeping with Taylor in response to Steffy’s behavior. That way Brooke could be “see Taylor slept with her daughter’s husband too!!”

• Members

Haha, I can be his PR person for all you know!! 

It could go either way, but if Thudley is that determined to make Brooke and Hope the "villains" in all this, I can see him having Steffy walk in on Hope and Finn simply hugging this time, and deciding she can't "take losing to a LOGANNNN yet again..." and decides to leave town for a few months....Giving Thudley enough time to resurrect another forgotten story arc and have Sheila scheme to bring Hope and Finn together...

• Members

LMAO. 

The sad thing is the drama would have been juicier and the stakes higher if Steffy found out from Douglas first and then a conflicted Steffy was the one who helped Brooke hide the truth because she sympathizes with Brooke while Hope is the one who finds it repulsive. Or Brooke actually opening up together in therapy with Taylor and the two joining up together secretly to prove Brooke may have been setup while Taylor realizes she is over Ridge. 

Sheila’s next story? Finn sees Sheila visiting a mysterious teenage girl. After catching multiple visits, Finn finally barges in and learns the girl is his niece Lucy Romalotti. Lucy wants to her Grandma Sheila back to her hometown of Genoa City. Finn encourages a reluctant Sheila to go. When Sheila arrives, she finds out Kevin & Chloe have thrown her a homecoming party at Society! Sheila learns directly from Lauren herself that all of GC has heard she is trying reform and they are willing to give her a chance to start over. Ashland & Adam jointly offer Sheila a job at Newman-Locke while Sharon agrees to be Sheila’s therapist. Phyllis also asks Sheila to help out at the Grand Phoenix since Sheila comes with excellent hosting references from LA. Trouble brews one day when Lucy seems to be obsessing over Moses to steal him away from Faith, but Grandma Sheila and Grandma Phyllis save the day by telling Lucy that obsessing over a guy is unhealthy and to stealing a man is bad karma. Lucy agrees and understands. Phyllis, Sheila and Lucy all  hug over cheesecake at Crimson Lights.

• Members

Well, Taylor's fling with Rick was when Phoebe was pursuing him so while it is not nearly as far as "daughter's husband", this is yet another episode the show is pretending never happened now that we are back to Taylor being 90s Saint Taylor (which I am fine with until I hear any of the Logan-haters).

So far they have been writing all this with a degree of cleverness I wasn't expecting so even if the momentum has dulled a bit, I am going to keep faith they are going to keep it interesting and that ya'll are right that Steffy's push is not just a convenient but irritating plot device to push Taylor/Ridge and instead the set-up for something more twisty.

We shall see.