• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I said it in the promo thread, but the set that Sarah's seen on looks like a regular set that they've attempted to look more run down, so I'm almost 100% that it'll turn out to be the Melaswen island. We should've known this when Roman made a random reference to it a few months ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Bringing this over from another thread...

Ron tweeted: "We did not know until well after these episodes were written and taped that we would be preempted for the Winter Olympics."  Ron said in SOD: "So, the only thing that gets disrupted a little bit is that it kind of screwed up where Valentine’s Day falls, so the audience will see it play out after the break."

I posted wondering what Ron meant by "play out after the break".  Will we see Valentines Day? Or just a discussion/flashbacks of it?

Errol replied:

Interesting.  I guess we'll see Valentine's Day at the end of February or beginning of March. 

Regarding Feb sweeps: the double date of Broe with Craig and his new love is mentioned.  Wonder if it's Leo- and if Leo really loves Craig or is just conning him.

• Members

When we talk about "plot-driven" over "character-driven," folks, this is what we mean.  Because, there is really no reason why Craig and Leo should be dating except that they're both gay and Ron Carlivati gets the giggles just thinking about it.