Jump to content

ARTICLE: Writers Guild Awards Nominations Announced: ‘Days of our Lives’, ‘General Hospital’ and ‘The Young and the Restless’ Competing


Errol

Recommended Posts

  • Members
5 minutes ago, Errol said:

It was today ago that I found out. Ha ha.

I just remember Josh saying it last year when Y&R won the emmy, She seems to be quiet. Griffith seems to do all the talking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dylan said:

I just remember Josh saying it last year when Y&R won the emmy, She seems to be quiet. Griffith seems to do all the talking.

Thank you! This helps in my quest to find out exactly when it actually happened. No site seems to have noted her being upped to co-HW outside of @Toups and his handy archive here on the SON Community. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
7 minutes ago, Errol said:

Thank you! This helps in my quest to find out exactly when it actually happened. No site seems to have noted her being upped to co-HW outside of @Toups and his handy archive here on the SON Community. 

If it helps, when YR returned from thr Covid hiatus in 2020 her name was listed under Josh's for that first episode back in August. So probably around there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dylan said:

If it helps, when YR returned from thr Covid hiatus in 2020 her name was listed under Josh's for that first episode back in August. So probably around there.

Thanks!

Just now, clubkidjeff said:

Any idea @Errolwhy B&B does not submit?

I can guess, but I won't say why publicly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy