ARTICLE: Writers Guild Awards Nominations Announced: ‘Days of our Lives’, ‘General Hospital’ and ‘The Young and the Restless’ Competing

Errol

• Members
5 minutes ago, Errol said:

It was today ago that I found out. Ha ha.

I just remember Josh saying it last year when Y&R won the emmy, She seems to be quiet. Griffith seems to do all the talking.

1 minute ago, Dylan said:

I just remember Josh saying it last year when Y&R won the emmy, She seems to be quiet. Griffith seems to do all the talking.

Thank you! This helps in my quest to find out exactly when it actually happened. No site seems to have noted her being upped to co-HW outside of @Toups and his handy archive here on the SON Community. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, Errol said:

Thank you! This helps in my quest to find out exactly when it actually happened. No site seems to have noted her being upped to co-HW outside of @Toups and his handy archive here on the SON Community. 

If it helps, when YR returned from thr Covid hiatus in 2020 her name was listed under Josh's for that first episode back in August. So probably around there.

7 minutes ago, Dylan said:

If it helps, when YR returned from thr Covid hiatus in 2020 her name was listed under Josh's for that first episode back in August. So probably around there.

Thanks!

Just now, clubkidjeff said:

Any idea @Errolwhy B&B does not submit?

I can guess, but I won't say why publicly.