Bold and Beautiful June 2021 Discussion

• Members

It is interesting that it is happening at the same time roughly. Not sure what conclusion to draw from it - and I will refrain until I know how it ends.

If both end up written out or slowly fading out because of the fallout of these stories, then I will have a problem. If it is intended to reinvigorate the characters by giving them material and going from there, then I can accept it, even at the expense of immediate likeability.

Let's remember that it really seemed they were writing Thomas in a tight corner for a while there - same with Flo. They still managed to keep them around - a good thing for the former, less so for the latter.

We shall see if the same indulgence applies to these fine AA actors.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I don’t think Brad has *ever* cared about Carter or Justin as much as Thomas or Flo (whom they’ve had embraced by the Logans), so there’s a lot of reason to be skeptical. Still if B&B proves me wrong, I’ll be the first to cop to it.

Justin is actually being given a POV, which is somewhat of the blue, but that’s far more than what Carter’s getting.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Paul was keeping Sheila who had plastic surgery to look like Phyliss in a cage. Apparently all of this has been negated by Sheila‘s return to B&B in 2017.

@FevuhI agree that $Bill is too cartoonish. He’s over the top and too much of a jerk, but surprisingly was a breath of fresh air in his scenes on Y&R. This most likely because it was like having Brad back in a different form. Frankly, they need Bill more than Bold does. 

Edited by ironlion

• Members

I enjoyed today's episode, especially the water birth scenes. I thought they were very romantic and intimate. A much better experience for Steffy than what she had with Liam, who dumped her crying while she was heavily pregnant with Kelly. The circumstances surrounding that pregnancy were pretty rough for her, and I liked that this was a much happier one for her. Finn is very loving towards and while we don't know all about his background yet, I think he's a much better man than Liam. For Steffy and in general. 

Edited by xtr