GH February 2021 Discussion

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No not yet. That whole story got postponed by various COVID issues (including Emma Samms' battle with long COVID) so the story hasn't picked up from September (when Robert and Olivia went looking for Holly, only to encounter Ethan and then after some adventures they all concluded that Holly was really dead; only for it to be revealed that Holly really was alive and being held captive).

• Members

Thank you. I had seen Holly's coda scene (and foine-as-he-aged Ethan), but I had no idea if it was a dangling plot thread. Good for Scorpio for the delay since he is mixing it up now by being in the Ned/Olivia story AND the Anna/Finn/Jackie/Chase story. Add on Peter. And the sky is the limit on possibilities where his story could go.

• Members

Funny thing is in the SOD Best and Worst of 2020 issue, they said that GH even admitted that Willow was going to be Nina's daughter. My guess is that's what Shelly wanted, but when she left Chris decided to rewrite it. 

There's been quite a lot of writing malpractice under the current writing regime. Nelle, Shiloh, Dev and Julian were all killed off before the big secrets in their storylines came out. I still think Nelle's going to turn up alive though.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Same. I think Shelly started it, but it was clearly a rewrite. I still would have loved it if Nelle had been Carly's ACTUAL sister so that karma could have truly and utterly hit Carly in the face.

Count me in as well that Nelle is probably still alive. I see how everything is being setup to give her a trump card when she resurfaces a la old school Sami Brady when Sami's plot would be revealed, she ALWAYS had a trump card that allowed her to wiggle out of it without jailtime (or very little of it).

• Members

lol!!!! They must be on some GOOD STUFF for them to think we'd buy that. Please. It was clearly Willow when Stafford was playing Nina. It switched to Nelle when Watros became Nina. Nelle makes a lot more sense, to be fair, so I'm cool with it, but LMAO at that. No way in hell was that always the plan.