DAYS: SOW SPOILERS - Wedding and Marlena

• Members

(Admin edit....can't copy word for word from the mags)

Week of 3/20

Sami blackmails Lexie.

Hope phones home.

Billie chastizes Chelsea for lying to Hope.

Lucas and Austin both pledge their love to Carrie.

Jennifer begs Jack for a sign that she should move on with Frankie.

Lexie has bad news for Carrie.

Week of 3/27

Carries makes her choice.

Chelsea angers Bo and Billie with her machinations.

Shawn takes Mimi to the Horton cabin for a honeymoon.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awesome spoilers..Next week is going to rock..Love that Marlena remembers and confronts alex...And then alex drugs her again...Only because this wedding should be good...More excitement..As opposed to the story just ending..

And happy they finally included a jenn, jack, and frankie spoiler..Its about time...

A little bummed the wedding is all about whether belle will stop it...Sounds like Farah and Jason would have liked it to be more romantic...

• Members

My Farah, bitter much? I find it more than ironic that Belle is referred to as a !@#$%^&*] when Mimi is the one lying about Claire to the priest and Shawn.

Lovin' the John and Marlena stuff lately. I love to see John go into hero mode, Drake does is to well.

Phone home Hope, Phone home.

• Members

Mimi's a liar, true. But Belle is being a bit of a !@#$%^&*] here, imho. She can't stop Mimi and Shawn's wedding any other way, more privately? She can't be happy with the man she chose to marry, but suddenly needs Shawn again now that he's with Mimi? Belle doesn't know that Mim's lying yet, so she's just being selfish.

It's why this story is so awesome for me. They're all in the wrong. Except for Phillip, who's not really a player in this storyline.

Thanks for posting! The Marlena/Alex stuff hasn't thrilled me, but it seems like they've got a nice climax (been awhile) coming up.

• Members

I will watch next week to see Jack and Jenn,but other then that nothing keeps me watching the show. they should give marlena her memory for good already and end this dredfull Alex storyline and The reason why Belle stops the wedding is more pathetic then the character.at least I will get to see Jack and Jennifer,tho It sounds alot like the scenes we already watched.Yawn to all of the spoilers above.

(no "you are not a true fan of this rocking show" replays please).

• Members

Yes Mimi is a hypocrite.

BUT, if you look at it only knowing what Belle knows, she's a !@#$%^&*]. She's outright stated she will "NOT" allow Shawn to marry Mimi, her "best friend". She would rather be with Shawn and ruin his wedding to her "best friend". That statement today was pretty damning.

Archived