Soap Opera Digest Best & Worst of 1995

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Haha it’s funny I had thought Evan’s final scenes had been he left town for another job I didn’t realize until seeing those scenes that Justine had threatened him into leaving. Evan was all trying to be suave and just was just like “So what are you going to do about Rachel?” and then Justine(as Rachel) went to a speel about certain “pushback tactics” she had up her sleeve to use on Evan & Amanda and picked up the letter opener and made the threat. Evan was speechless and terrified. The next day Amanda and Paulina came to Evan’s apartment(since he missed a lunch date with Amanda) and found it trashed. Then Amanda got a letter from Evan he left town saying it was too dangerous for them to be together. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I was going to ask what was this cyber storyline. I watched AMC that year and LOVED it. In general, I thought early/mid 90s on AMC were just awesome. But I cannot remember Charlie/Cicely having this storyline at all. LOL I remember them and I know that they were a couple, but just don't remember them having an internet romance. lol

I LOVED both of them. Shemar's Malcolm was one of my favorite characters on Y&R, while Noah was awesome too. I loved Noah and Julia and I still remember their original story, how they met, Julia's scar, Louie Grecco etc. Both men were great in their roles!