Jump to content


dragonflies

HULU's "Little Fires Everywhere"

Recommended Posts


I just binged this entire series and loved it. Hope it gets a season 2. Elena was an unlikeable b-tch and I was hoping she'd have been burned in that fire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s had a lot of buzz, and I’ll start watching this soon.

 

I posted this in the other thread:

 

 

Lol at the blatant theft by the makers of Hulu’s Little Fires Everywhere of the opening from The Good Fight:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sister insists I watch this. I was waiting for the entire season to be out. I've only heard good things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YRBB said:

My sister insists I watch this. I was waiting for the entire season to be out. I've only heard good things.

 

PSA:  Kerry's big quivering lips get quite a bit of airtime.  Outside of that, you don't want to miss this series!  All eppies should be on Hulu and they have a 30 day free promo.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is next on my To Watch list. I'm clearly in a Reese Witherspoon mood, because I binged The Morning Show, now I'm on season 2 of Big Little Lies, and will watch this next. Love her! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was so so good. I definitely recommend everyone watch it. Can't say enough good things about it.

4 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

This is next on my To Watch list. I'm clearly in a Reese Witherspoon mood, because I binged The Morning Show, now I'm on season 2 of Big Little Lies, and will watch this next. Love her! :)

What is The Morning Show on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Antoyne said:

This was so so good. I definitely recommend everyone watch it. Can't say enough good things about it.

What is The Morning Show on?


Apple TV. 

 

I know. Crazy how many damn streaming platforms there are now. The Morning Show has Reese, Jennifer Aniston, Steve Carrell and a great ensemble. 
 

The premise of it highly resembles the real-life Matt Lauer / Today Show fiasco. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:


Apple TV. 

 

I know. Crazy how many damn streaming platforms there are now. The Morning Show has Reese, Jennifer Aniston, Steve Carrell and a great ensemble. 
 

The premise of it highly resembles the real-life Matt Lauer / Today Show fiasco. 

Damnit I don’t have Apple TV. That’s an amazing cast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw the first 2 episodes. It's really great. I love how Pearl and Izzy are forming bonds with the other mom. They keep hinting that Mia is really angry, perhaps vengeful. I wonder if it's a misdirection or if they want us to think it's a misdirection. Witherspoon is fantastic as always. Although this character is very similar to BLL, she's certainly playing it different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. What a series. What a journey. Amazing ending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...