• Lani questions Ted about the inconsistencies in his statement
  • Jack is surprised when Eve supports him taking the serum
  • Jennifer is determined to move on and plans a date
  • Xander and Rex get into it over Sarah
  • Haley has disturbing visions of Claire
  • Jack shares surprising news with JJ
  • Eve takes drastic measures to stop Jack from regaining his memory
  • A misguided Tripp tries to help Haley
  • Jack catches Eve committing an act of betrayal                                                                                                                                                                   

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This almost seems like a promo that should be airing during Halloween or something lol. 

I will say that I do think that Sarah has chemistry with all three men that want her (Rex, Xander, Eric). I think that I actually like her best with Rex, believe it or not. I am liking Kyle Lowder in this role and I think that he looks good. I do wonder who she will end up with since Rex/KL is leaving. And I wonder what will cause his exit. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

As The Beatles said, "Got to admit it's getting better, a little better all the time."

Despite the horrendous budget, and the occasional boring and/or campy episode, I think the show's in a good place. There's always room for improvement, and maybe we'll finally begin to see it just in time for August sweeps. 

• Members

I'm honestly enjoying this show right now. It is the best of the four soaps, right now IMO. I am catching up on some episodes now and are finding them entertaining. I am looking forward to fully catching up and seeing some of the scenes play out that I've seen clips of. Like the Sonny/Will/Susan scenes, by themselves and with Xander and Brady.

Days is a fun show to catch up on/do some binge watching.

Edited by xtr

• Members

It's a good promo, for a change. DAYS is a hot mess but it's entertaining in a lot of ways, so I'll take it. I still have my issues ....

Chandler is terrible when he's with Freddie. His reactions are awful. When he got the cure in the hospital he looked like he got the wrong pizza order. Seriously. I still like him but lawd, he's bad.

If only that Haley nightmare were real and Claire really did sneak out and stab Tripp to death. IF ONLY! But what a shame Lucas Adams and Tripp were wasted for years and now being written out. Oh well.

I could care less about Haley having PTSD. Lawd. Claire tried to burn her alive once. Get over it girl, others have been through worse and are FINE

Please register in order to view this content

Ciara's been kidnapped and nearly killed a dozen times at this point, she's not having PTSD  

Very much looking forward to the Jack and Eve marriage implosion.

Edited by KMan101