MTV The Hills: New Beginnings

Cat

• Members

Anybody watch this? I used to hate-watch the show back on the day. I never liked Lauren Conrad or Kristin Cavilari so I'm not bummed they won't be on the reboot. 

Audrina seems to have grown a few brain cells in the last decade, hopefully. I think Brandom Lee and especially Mischa Barton are good additions to the show. Brody Jenner is still an epic, gaslighting douche, so he hasn't changed one iota since the original Hills. Justin-Bobby is still fine as f*ck though. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I loved the show back in the day but had no real attachment to LC, so I thought I 'd like the reboot fine.  Turns out everyone else is boring AF and Lauren sorta held the show together.  I think now that reality tv is so prevalent the contrived meet ups and scenes are now just more fake than they were 10 years ago.  Also, Stephanie's face is just super weird now.

• Members

First of all... Perez had a kid? REALLY?!?

Second of all...boo for not including the read he gave her in the promo after the 1:54 mark.

Third of all...I happen to see it on tv this past weekend and it was like a trainwreck. LC really was the glue to that gang so it feels so contrived. Example...Whitney was LAUREN'S friend and supporting at best in the original before she was spinned off to  THE CITY so it's just odd seeing her there with those others she only met through LC. At least Lo knew some of the cast currently present.