Y&R: Cane and Lily's twins Soras'd to teens

• Members

All I did was google these folks and these are the tragedies that came up on the first and second pages. Shoot that girl blocked her first Twitter and opened a second account once she booked the role. You'd think she'd have deleted her crappy acting reel. As for the boy I couldn't find any recent acting from him and it seems his only credit is an episode of Ant Farm

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nate should be interacting with Devon, Hilary, etc. and Ana not the twins should've been the new teen added. This is just unbelievable honestly. I've been enjoying the show but I can't understand how this was a good idea when they had better options. I would've brought Ana back and just have Debbi Morgan appear as needed, if it ever comes to that.

• Members

I absolutely agree! Especially on "Mariah". Such a non-Y&R name.

I watched the girl's showreel. Am I supposed to believe there are no talented mixed actresses who would jump at a soap contract in Hollywood?

• Members

You know, whenever they talk about the dangers of the Internet, what they're REALLY talking about is [!@#$%^&*] like "All Mixed Up" (which doesn't begin to describe that homemade pilot, by the way).

Same.

• Members

I just saw the reel of that actress. Very racially ambiguous much like CKs casting. But at least this girl is supposed to be biracial unlike Lily. 

It's very odd how they cast a kid who is clearly visually black for Charlie though. Is that actor even biracial? That tells you all you need to know for how their stories will progress for the next 15 years at least. They are another Lily and Devon. 

I really wonder what CK thinks of this. That girl has a very mature look and demeanor. I could buy her as a 22 year old. In 3 years, if she's still around, she will end up getting the story that should be CKs while CK gets to play matriarch and matron...AT THE AGE OF 32. 

I didn't start watching soaps for teen stories either. It was the young adults that drew me in. The 20 somethings. 

• Members

Cassidy was such a cute name, it's too bad that we didn't find out by some strange twist that the adopted Mother named her Cassidy instead of Mariah. 

The idea of Devon's little sister is not bad but I'd recast and forget about the singing part. There are songwriters/composers who don't sing. Then she and Reed can work on songs Off Screen. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Y&R has such a rich history, I'd rather watch someone else's kid before Ana shows up again. The Ana/Tyra mess is not worth revisiting.

CK has a hard time playing someone's wife, playing a young man and a young woman's mother is not going to go well. Perhaps Mattie gets pregnant this summer and Lily will be a grandmother next year. 

Archived