What do you do for a living?

George008

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have the soap graphics portion up - http://www.soapscorner.com/graphicindex.htm - and I'm working on a non soap graphic site too. I'm still working on the free graphics for that one. I have yet to start on the graphics for the purchase ware section. It's taken longer than I thought it would, hopefully I can have it all up and ready for the first of the year.

Soap :)

• Members

"I work for Target. I am responsible for the Shoe department."

I used to work for Sears and I ran their shoe department -- HATED IT!! Then again, I think that Sears shoe dept. is much different than the shoe dept. at Target, LoL

Currently, I make and package music CD's. In the past week, I've packaged The Rolling Stones (A Bigger Bang), Sara Evans (Real Fine Place), Snoop Dogg, Tina Turner, Switchfoot, Pat Benatar and Joss Stone.

• Members

I'm a customer service person at a grocery store while I'm going to school to be get my certification in secondary education. I have a bachelor's in math. I want to get into a mentoring program or do something like the Sylvan Learning Center.

Kenny, you say you packaged some Pat Benatar? Does this mean she's coming out with a new album? How did I miss that? Or is this some older stuff?

Nikki

Archived