Two Vets to Days

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO Chit! Monopoly money!

I'm very curious over the A Martinez casting. Very surprising.

Not so surprising is Thaao. YAY!

So are we also going to get the typical ... Christie Clark is back ... Matt Ashford is back ... these are the usual returns ...

I'm surprised how slow news is trickling out about returns and additions. But again, the show films 20 months ahead.

• Members

This is great news. Thaao was my number one wish return. As for the cast getting big, it's been pretty small for the last couple of years. Everyone took paycuts in 2009 and those who have come back after know it's not the same kind of money as in the past. There's no greed.

Tony fell on the docks after the fight with Philip. He was taken to the hospital and he tried to tell EJ the truth about Nicole switching the babies but before he could he died of a heart attack. This was in 2009

Andre died in 2007 when he turned off his own life support trying to frame Shawn Sr.

• Members

I wouldn't be shocked if Thaao's appearance is ghostly in some way. Though I'd love to have Tony back on the show, they've killed him so many times that I feel the ship has kinda sailed. I don't want them to go through the trouble of magically resurrecting him only to kill him again in a year.

Archived