MeTV

DAMfan

• Members

I'm interested in IAL, for sure! I've gotten so spoiled by streaming websites that it's hard for me to make it a point to tune into something on cable regularly. I haven't been watching the Angels (or Alice over on Antenna), but somehow I always find the time for three or four episodes of Gunsmoke on Saturday mornings.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It is funny what we can make time for lol. I knew I was forgetting someone about IAL! I'll try and keep track but Logo has an ever changing schedule. Sometimes they stick with blocks of the same shows sometimes they mix it up. I have one of my streaming dvrs set up to record it so I don't miss it. I'll have to look at the schedule.

I really liked Season 1. It's a basic sitcom but the leads are all solid. I can see though how it sort of got lost in the shuffle. It's even more generic sitcom plot later, but I still enjoy it. I wish they gave Ann Jillian more to do than. They rarely seem to center an episode around her.

• Members

Welcome!

Apparently it was on this morning. I totally forgot. Or it was supposed to be. I know Logo is airing FOL right now for Charlotte Rae

Please register in order to view this content

One Day at a Time is back on the schedule THIS Friday @ 12:00PM. But Logo is notorious for switching up their schedules on a whim so DVR is your best bet.

It's a Living follows at 3:00PM on Friday. @All My Shadows @ChitHappens

Finally they schedule compatible shows together.

Looking through the listings ...

Monday 8/13 It's a Living airs from 3:15pm - 6:35pm (gotta get those commercials in!). One Day at a Time is on before it at 12:00pm.

Tuesday 8/14 It's a Living airs from 12:00pm - 4:00pm

Wednesday 8/15 It's a Living airs from 9:00am - 12:00pm (Laverne & Shirley follows at 12:00pm)

Friday 8/17 It's a Living airs from 12:00pm - 5:00pm (One Day at a Time is on before it from 9:00am - 12:00pm)

Unless it gets pulled, it should be on a lot next week.

Who knew Logo would ever be so great for classic TV fans?

• Members

I'll always remember the chorus of that theme song! 

Also, IAL was the first show I remember really seeing Sheryl Lee Ralph in.  I realize she was on Silver Spoons but for some reason, I didn't associate the two characters with the same actress.

Please register in order to view this content

The 80s was really good to sitcoms.  They didn't all have to be blockbusters ratings-wise but you could find quite a few good and entertaining little comedies.  I always enjoyed IAL.