General Hospital Welcomes Soap Royalty...... Kinda

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"just after [executive producer] Frank Valentini and [head writer] Ron Carlivati took over — and couldn't believe it! With one episode I was hooked again and haven't missed the show since. Frank and Ron have done a fantastic job."

Great... Another ego-boost for those idiots.

• Members

One wouldn't think that the grandson of the creators of a TV icon works in the auto industry. Not saying he as a bad job but it kinda sucks that he has no say in the creative process, granted, he does like Ronald and Franklins crap.

This makes me wonder on what Irna's kids and grand kids did after her death. Did they have kids?

• Members

Am i the only one who got disapointed? When i hear "soap Royalty" I think Erika Slezak, Susan Lucci, Stuart Damon, etc...People who've had major careers on soaps for decades. not the grandson of someone who was not infront of the camera. I know he had that role on Days but not a major player.

• Members

marceline is right that this isn't like the actual [!@#$%^&*] royals. You don't just hire people because their parents ran the show - most showrunners' families have nothing to do with running their shows. You're assuming it's like a family business; it's not. It's television.

Archived