Empire: Discussion Thread

• Members

Me too. I feel bad for Andre as well. The audience thinks that Jamal is the one being mistreated. He is. But so is Andre. it seems that no matter how successful he is, he doesn't get respect and is of little worth to his parents because he has no musical talent. That's sad.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I also think that Cookie knows that Andre has a mental illness just like she knew Jamal was going to be gay. Her words about being proud of him making something of himself and the way she said it made me think that she didn't expect it because she knew something wasn't right.

• Members

LOL..Andre needs that hug...and he needs a more compassionate woman in his bed than that hard witch Rhonda. I saw the previews that he would have scenes with JHud. Do we know if she is playing herself or a scripted character. I want! lol

Please let the tragedy be Rhonda!

• Members

I never said it would work, he's get back on his meds and all would be fine! LOL Besides, Cookie can still try to help Andre, making him think he finally has some support from her, only for then to realize she's back to Jamal 24/7. That would HURT.

• Members

Of course Cookie knows. When she hugged him last week and told him she's glad he made something of himself? Why was she shocked? Because they thought his mental illness would hold him back. Cookie went to jail, so she possibly didn't know about the advancements in medicine for the mentally ill.