First Kiss youtube Viral Video: Jill Larson?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, forgot the video but it is everywhere.

Well someone does say she's an actress--and they all get credit. I suppose nowhere do they say they're not actors, just that they haven't met each other before and that's the "performance art" thing. (I will say I thought they basically all looked a little too actory/modely to just be randoms picked out like most of my youtube friends seem to think)

• Members

Yeah it is and she looks amazing!!!

I found this from the director too...

The woman behind the video, however — fashion designer Melissa Coker — opines that despite its commercial classification and dazzling cast, everything that happens in the ad is 100 percent real, which is why it has managed to rack up more than 25 million views since Monday.

"Everyone was a volunteer," Coker said, adding that the 20 people in the video were friends of either herself, director Tatia Pilieva or her clothing brand, Wren. "It's kind of funny, the dialogue that sort of developed online and everything where people are like, 'This isn't real, there's actors in it!' It's like, 'Well, there's some people whose profession is actor, but it's L.A. after all, I can't help but have actor friends.' But everything that you see is 100 percent authentic and real and exactly as how the video explains it."

In the video, a series of couples — attired in Wren's Fall 2014 line — tentatively approach each other after being asked to kiss for the first time ever. The pairs circle each other awkwardly, then, for the most part, end up locking lips passionately — ass grabs and lip-biting included.

The cast includes the likes of Damian Kulash of OK GO, Z Berg of The Like and JJAMZ, models Natalia Bonifacci and Ingrid Schram, and actors Karim Saleh, Matthew Carey and Jill Larson.

According to Coker, the shoot was thrown together rather quickly at the end of February, and the participants were told very little before arriving. Only Coker herself and the director knew which pairs would end up together, and no one knew each other before being asked to liplock.

Archived