GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was Bradford Anderson (Spinelli) that said Haley was a Helen Mirren in the making. Fairman did say she was amazing though if that counts as over exaggerating.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/oltls-austin-williams-andrew-trischitta-and-ghs-haley-pullos-win-big-at-young-artist-awards/2012/05/07/

I liked Lexi Ainsworth. I thought she had an inappropiate chemistry with Drew Garrett but GH wasn't going to that way with them (BB would have) and she had chemistry with Nathan Parsons too. She caught a lot of flak for looking too young, and by her being five feet nothing made things even worse. She was only 18 and it was hard for some fans to accept the Ethina pairing that never fully materialize. I know when an actress is looks young for her age and short it's uncomfortable for some fans to see her with an slightly older guy. It worked on PLL with Aria and Ezra. The actors in that pairing are closer in age that Ethina was though.

• Members

Ethan and Kristina had no romantic chemistry at all. It wasn't all just about her looking like a little girl, she had no chemistry with the men they were trying to pair her with. Top that off with the fact that Kristina's lies almost got Ethan killed and ruined his reputation. Same with Johnny going out of his way to try and be her friend. I kept wondering why these grown men were going out of their way to talk to this whiny brat who's daddy almost killed them.

• Members

Good morning,

Kristina was ok until they tried to make her bigger than she was. They put in extra effort to shovel Kristina as a large SL carrying character and that didn't work for me. Ethan being attracted to that child was ridiculous. Johnny partnering with her to get to Scummy was equally ridiculous! Then you have the fact that Lexi looked 14, so they doused her in make up and adult clothing to compensate. Unfortunately, that made her look like a prostitute from one of those developing nations. Killing Kiefer and giving his story to Scummy was a huge mistake. I believe he and Krissy could have worked thru that relationship as GH desperately needed a teen scene and the young actor was really good. Consistently reverting back to Scummy's woes has worn on my last nerve!

I truly hope this latest criminal act is his undoing!

• Members

The beating was taken too far, but that was because TIIC had already decided to kill off the character. Prior to that, yes Kiefer was abusive, but they showed what his father had done to him [wasn't even needed since they were going to off the character]. Kiefer could have worked in the long run, but Scummy got his story instead.

• Members

They didn't show what his father did to him. His parents came on after the first beating and then after his death they all just assumed his dad must've hit him too.

If he was an adult character he could've been redeemed because he wouldn't have had to interact with them . But as a teen character and the only ones on canvas to interact with was the girl he abused and her brother he picked on there was no where for him to go.

• Members

I really despise felix. Even when hes not on i still hate the bare idea of his existence.

And MS is one of the worst "actor" on the show.

He has no charisma and relies on clichéd shtick to mask his unability to create a multi-layered character. Yeah most of it can be blamed on rc who cant write for [!@#$%^&*] but an actor should be able to bring something even if its not on the page.

PaSh managed that and now hes being thrown under the bus so that rc can get his golden boy the story he just cant carry on his own.

I have come to the point where i cant wait for Lucas to go back to seatle and for Brad to be written out so I can give up on that horrible show that is shoving felix is the greatest catch around so far up our collective butt.

MS is a nuisance to the show and i want them to get rid of him. He brings absolutly nothing to the show. And felix is a despicable piece of scum that shouldnt deserve a story let alone a contract.

As soon as Brad and Lucas are done so am I. And no im not playing the i will never watch again card with no intention to follow through.

The way some of the GH audience seems to eat up the idea that felix is a realistic gay character is making me wanna barf.

Apparently to many being an asexual eunuch is the best kind of gay chracter. That makes me sick.

• Members

The writers knew what his father had done, but all signs point to a change in the direction of the story. Kiefer went from an abusive boyfriend to an animal almost killing Krissy. Even if Kiefer's father never laid a finger on him, the man was still very abusive.

• Members

My point was more in line with Brad. He was just as much a clichéd horndog yet Parry shen brought something to the part that made many stand up and take notice (me chief among them).

Same with Britt who started off as one-note yet KT added something that wasnt initially on the page and made Britt a viable character to some extent.

MS has had over a year to bring some layers even if it wasnt written and he failed miserably and becuz of that Felix has remained a one-note sabrina-propper.

I dont put all the blame on him but its not all RC either (as much as i love to blame that inept writer for anything from global warming to the plane that went misssing two weeks ago). Rc sucks as a writer but an actor can elevate any material in one way or another by adding a simple little touch that gains interest. MS never managed that.

Case in point the writing for Tracy is an abomination at time yet JE constantly raise the bar regardless (i realize shes an acting gem and not everybody can pull it off but still). MS has had a year to overcome awful writing to craft a character that could be at least mildly interesting and has failed miserably.

Can his [!@#$%^&*] already!

Archived