OLTL: The Tari Signor/Margaret Cochrane Love fest

psychofan

• Members
Our lovely Margaret, will she stay sane or will we be able to enjoy her playful ways again? Love that reminder of why we need TS, what a wonderful actress..MarlandRulez thanks for the memories.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unfortunately, our dear Tari Signor has never been handed a contract. She's been on recurring status ever since she joined the show in 2004, but has appeared in more episodes than some contract players recently have (such as Lindsay, RJ, and Nora). I wish she would have been a final nomination, but she only has a pre-nom.

Speaking of Tari, she's been doing such a great job these past few days. She really makes us see how confused and scared Margaret is!!

• Members

Of those 3 you mentioned only RJ & Nora have contracts. Lindsey has not had a contract in a long time. And it looks like RJ will be losing his soon. And I definitely don't expect Nora to have her's much longer either. SHe hasn't even appeared since April.

I think Tari is a great actress but unfortunately her getting a contract on OLTL is not too likely to happen. There are way too many crimes she has to pay for. And she should go away for a long time or be sent to a mental institution.

Higley is going to want to reform Spencer because he is her creation and she will sacrifice Margaret to do so. It would be too much to reform 2 bad guys on the same show at about the same time.

SHe has kept the Margaret character around for one purpose - to further her love for the character of Spencer. Sorry but it is the truth.

• Members

Maybe that's the way it is now, but if anything, she should be sacrificing Spencer for Margaret. I think Margaret makes a better villain than him. Plus, when Higley first started the Mags/Todd/Blair stuff, Spencer wasn't even around. Oh, this is an interesting question for you since you don't like either of them. If one character had to be handed a five year contract, which would you choose-- Margaret or Spencer?

• Members

It would have to be Margaret who I liked last year. I never have liked Spencer at all. But as I said he is Higley's baby and she is not going to get rid of him. She is too protective of her babies. Notice all the talk of Tess.

I love Tari and I do hope she gets another role on another show. The Margaret character has just done too much and it is time for her to pay and the story to wind down and time to move on to other things. Sorry.

Archived