GH: Valentine's Day spoilers

• Members

Some of these are really WTF worthy.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/ABC-Announces-Valentines-Day-Themed-Programming-20140128

"General Hospital" -- On Thursday, February 13, Friday, February 14 and Monday, February 17, it's Valentine's Day in Port Charles and along with the romantic holiday, there will be joy as well as pain. There is joy for the reconciled Dante & Lulu as well as for Felix, when Lucas accepts his invitation to go out on Valentine's Day. Britt is delighted when the young Spencer gives her a Valentine and Nikolas tells a curious Britt they're going on a Valentines mission. But the day brings pain to a suspicious Liz as she awaits Baby Ben's paternity results. Julian is thrown by Ava's sneaky actions, and Michael and Kiki end up in a bruising argument. As Valentine's Day continues, Duke's attempt to reconcile with Anna over their conflicting work ethics leads to a passionate solution. Things heat up during Molly and TJ's study-date, but she wants to make their first time together a special moment. After Sonny warns Ava she had better not be double-crossing him, she and Morgan have planned a clandestine evening together. Meanwhile, Britt's fairy tale romance may be about to crumble into pieces when Liz threatens her. That night, Nikolas has the ultimate Valentine's Day surprise for Britt, despite the confession she knows she must make. Liz grapples with her feelings for her true love. Meanwhile, as Franco fights for his life, will he wake up and be reunited with the love of his life?

Lucas and Felix already?! What the actual f-ck? Nik is Liz's true love? What?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I wouldn't trust that Felix and Brad's names haven't been switched, as all the gays are interchangeable.

Liz has been moonin' over Nik since before Halloween. Bitch flares her nostrils everytime Britt's in the same room.

I don't care---I want Morgan and Ava happily screwing on Valentine's. Sue me. biggrin.png

• Members

Well people have been saying that this was all set up for Felix/Lucas.

I guess they were right.

It's just so damn rushed. Two weeks? Really?

It makes Lucas look like a whore, and while I know a lot of men are whores, if he's going to be a whore, he can get a lot better ass than this.

• Members

I sure hope it's a misprint. I don't see how we could go from Brad/Lucas (and Brad/Felix) to Felix/Lucas in 2 weeks, especially since I don't think Lucas is supposed to be on this week at all. This is Ron though, so it's entirely possible. It will probably all happen off screen like the sex.

• Members

naw, I think Lucas is gonna be the interloper. Lucas is the main character, in this storyline, while Brad/Felix will remain supporting and orbiting him. GH probably won't lock Lucas down in a REAL relationship for a while, and they certainly won't saddle him with Brad or Felix. LOL

bold: how so?

• Members

Lucas is a recurring character we will have barely seen (in recent years) by the time this happens. If he's supposed to be the main character they're doing a poor job of showing it.

bold - Having him come in with a random hookup with a total stranger, then two weeks later he wants to date another character, in spite of his hookup and this other man already having a romantic history, and currently having one when he gets in the middle of it.

• Members

I have a feeling the truth will not come out. Lest we forget the hospital now has a cartoon international terrorist as the COS. She will manipulate the test in Britta's favor.

There are many problems with this "story", and the pacing, which is horrible, is not on that list. It's another "story" with too little airtime. Lante have been given little connection to this story, and now we have been bulldozed with that clown Dr. O. When the truth comes out, if ever, we are going to be left disappointed just like with everything else. Lemme guess, it won't be a public outing and Molly gets to spill the news?

Remember Brad, of all people, spilled the truth about Maxie in an empty church?

What happened to public outings?????

• Members

Guess youre right chithappen but i needed to dream a little before sitting through gh today lol

I agree that the "story" is being badly written. And im being kind

I still love my britta but enough already she turned into a spineless goth soccer mom in front of our very eyes and that aint good.

Archived