TV Guide Interview w/ Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki, Y&R)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael Logan is trying a little too hard for glibness. He starts cracking wise about rape (then again that's not new for his columns) until MTS redirects to plug her upcoming book.

MTS always gives great interviews.

I haven't seen Carrigan onscreen but in photos he reminds me a little of Eric Nies, which isn't great.

• Members

I cannot believe they're doing two days of veterans' celebration - just for Dylan.

If not for Steve Burton, JFP would never do this. And I find it offensive that they are trading on the honor of servicemen just to desperately try to promote Big Steve.

• Members

There was a moment a number of years back, I could have sworn, when people really thought Melody Thomas Scott was going to jump from Y&R. That will never happen now, but I would give any amount of money to poach her to GH where she could play Liz Webber's overbearing, high-toned physician mother. There's something very tough to Scott that is not properly utilized on CBS anymore.

• Members

Don't worry, I don't think you'll every see Stitch modelling or trying to jump around like he's a Marky Mark lookalike or anything.

I'm also one of those that would have preferred that Stitch were Nikki's son. They have such an easy chemistry that is absent from her interactions with Dylan.

The flashbacks with Nikki and Paul have really been the best part of this maternity storyline.

Archived