B&B: Brooke & Bill spoiler

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still waiting for Brooke's 3-way with Liam AND Wyatt. Perhaps, Hope will finally kick her "mother" to the curb. Hope briefly slammed Brooke after the Bill reveal even against Rick, but that seems to have passed. While I like Brill, I loathe the way they brought them together, even if it did give Heather Tom so amazing scenes. Brooke was established over the years as a "smart," college-educated (rare on soaps, esp back then), chemist and, yet, they have her as act like a stupid ho. Has she ever gone to therapy for sexual addiction? Because that what it is. If not for the appeal of KKL....

• Members

Yes.

B&B does tend to cling to a few soulmates - Brooke/Ridge got that tag for years (along with Taylor/Ridge I guess), it just went back and forth. Same with icky Stephanie/Eric.

I don't know if Dollar Dye Job will go the distance, but if they aren't bringing back Ridge, I can't think of anyone else who would so qualify to take over the mantle of self-righteous, smarmy creep who has no concept of boundaries in parent/child relationships.

• Members

Yes, she used to be a chemist. That's how she came up with the "Belief" formula in the 90's, which supposedly revolutionized fashion. I can't even remember the last time the show mentioned that Brooke was a chemist. I think someone mentioned Belief a year or so ago. Maybe Bill.

Archived