OLTL/AMC Week 16 Preview

• Members

To me, that would be a scream of someone discovering their dad killed himself (or tried to). I'm not sure. I hope we get to see whatever she's seeing though and that's not the cliffhanger.

Jen Pepperman said she doesn't like bringing people back from the dead, insisting Cole, Hope and Victor (the baby) are dead. So if it's Mitch, that would be so incredibly lame. But I think he's the only person that she would react like that to.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that it's Allison (maybe trying to kill Clint) that Natalie sees, and ITA with you about JP and PP going by their word about not bringing people back from the dead! And who is that women on the left in your avi pic with that guy from "The Killing"?

• Members

To me that's the scream of someone seeing a lot of blood. I mean, strapped to Dexter Morgan's table, Grey's Anatomy hospital shooting, Eric Northman drinking Clint's blood level stuff. I just hope that whatever she sees is truly worth of that reaction. That's the type of thing that brings viewers back for another season.

• Members

I can think of a good serial killer story to do - something like Bo investigating an old, old case from his past that reopens, a la the Zodiac Killer. But that's an arc you could play out fairly slowly for several seasons, in the background at first.

Archived