Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

Helen made racial comments today too.

Best case for entertainment: GM wins hoh. Or aaryn.

I'd be down for Candice or howardvwinningnhohnweeksvagonbut not now. I can't watch Howard play candicevas she falls in love with him and nobody tell her he's using her. I need him gone next week. Or even her.

Ideally fir me Amanda or McC win hoh.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I think the dr asked her things like why did you decide to keep aaryn and what not but I don't think they said hey go tell kait to out her secret alliance so people would keep you because it's illogical. Elissa was pissed that spencer and Howard lied to her about the alliance when she knew the truth. She tried to get kait to expose it and confront them in front of her. That was her goal in this but it blew up. It really wasnt Abby aaryn much and that's why she kept saying that. Her hatred and obsession with aaryn fueled the fire of their fight in the meeting tho and her original plot didn't work so she took the opp to try and make aaryn look bad and failed miserably.

She mentioned al of yesterday after this how she had no desire to speak to spencer or Howard again. That's why I'm sure that was the root of this.

• Members

I hadn't seen that. I don't blame El for being mad at Howard (more so because he's targeting her high up on his list despite her saving him) but I wish they'd talk it out especially since he's more talkative these days.

So today has been relatively boring.

Howard, Candice and Spencer will vote out Aaryn. They need two more.

Kaitlin finally has a fire under her butt to campaign. The problem is that she's an idiot. She thinks she has everybody's vote except Elissa, Amanda and McCrae and she's been campaigning to Judd (HoH who does not vote) and Gina Marie (nominee that does not vote). She said she's going to attempt to guilt trip Helen later but this girl is stupid so I'm not sure how that will go.

Aaryn is coming on strong to Judd and in related news Jessie told Helen she wants Aaryn out soon this morning.

Elissa wouldn't be a hard vote to sway away from evicting Kaitlin despite Kaitlin's bad choices last night.

• Members

I find it odd that they're eager to keep Aaryn and still believe she'll listen to their nominations. They're stupid if they believe that. As I said in the past, Dan did the same crap to Ollie and went back on his word. For Helen to be so stupid to believe that she isn't coming for her is crazy.

The viper they're keeping is the same one that's gonna strike and strike hard. Bet they'll wish they listened to Elissa then.

• Members

keeping kaitlin isnt better for any of them.

she may say she wont go after them, but she will. and she has proven to be good in comps. Aaryn would target them, and by them - its Elissa, and they are ok with that.

saving kait helps none of their game, saving aaryn helps most of them IMO.

they are both vile and deserve to go, so win/win on that front.

• Members

The morning hours were essentially like seeing a train very, very slowly make its way over a rickety bridge. This should have ended terribly and I kept waiting and waiting for it...

There was endless angst in the house over what to say to Kaitlin, and getting "blood on [their] hands" (even though she isn't even on the jury).

- Jessie, who already seemed bothered by the flirting between Judd and Aaryn, freaked out when Judd told her and told Aaryn that he'd told Kaitlin he didn't know how Andy and Helen would vote. Aaryn told him to give them a heads up (he didn't). Jessie told Amanda and Andy all of this herself. Helen was also told. Judd tried to explain, but all of this cemented more doubts that Andy/Amanda/McCrae had about Judd (doubts started from the DR trying to flip Helen's vote to keep Aaryn - Helen told Andy). They began to think that the Grasshoppers was all made up, just an excuse Judd used to get rid of Kaitlin, and that Amanda had taken the blame unfairly. Amanda confronted Judd and he just kept saying it was done, which probably didn't help matters.

- Elissa trawled the halls for a while to grab Helen, then Jessie, and slur to them that Aaryn had to go. Neither of them bit.

- Helen decided to once again appoint herself foghorn of the house, and told Candice that Kaitlin was going.

- This led Howard, Candice, and Spencer to go to HOH to try to get answers from Judd about who was going. Amanda, McCrae, and Andy joined in, also wanting answers. Kaitlin, who now had a feeling she might be going, sat with GM for a while, brooding, then went up to HOH for a while, mostly getting silence and small talk. This HOH stalemate went on for hours and hours and hours, an entire roomful of people who had so many lies between them that they were afraid to say a word. They had a long conversation about each of Judd's dogs throughout his entire life. Judd's answer to who was going was generally, "Don't put this on me, you're voting, I'm HOH, it's not my responsibility, don't put this on me, you sonsabitches." Finally, Amanda decided to say that (when Kaitlin was out of the room) that Kaitlin should go, and they're going to try to make it unanimous. Amanda's reasoning was that Kaitlin was coming after her and McCrae, so she had to go.

- Once this broke up, it turned into Amanda/McCrae waiting out Howard/Spencer. Amanda and McCrae left for a while, as Judd told the guys that he did want Kaitlin out, but not for the same reason that Amanda wanted her out. Spencer went downstairs and Amanda interrogated him about the Grasshoppers (which he denied), and he asked them to at least help him stay until jury, that's all he wants. He said he is losing Howard to Candice. He told Amanda whatever deals she made, he understood, as it was a game. (Amanda insisted she made no deals). In HOH, Howard told Judd that he thinks Spencer is a mole. Judd was shocked (for more reasons than Howard knew). I don't know how much of what Howard and Spencer are saying is strategy and how much is genuine distrust.

- In the midst of all this, Amanda gave McCrae a blowjob in the bathroom.

- After Howard finally went to bed, McCrae, Amanda, and Andy talked to Judd. They seem to be on the same page again, and they seem to maybe believe the alliance was real, although Amanda couldn't believe they had no meetings (and believe it or not, they almost never did). Judd lied to her that Howard never mentioned coming after her. I think he did this because he doesn't want it to come out that he told Howard Amanda was coming after him, but it may come back to bite him. Amanda and McCrae said to each other that they were good with Judd again, but I think we may have to wait and see. Andy and Judd said on their own that they trusted Howard more than Spencer. I wonder if he will tell Amanda that Judd said that, or if the two guys may start working together more.

Judd's game should have been blown up but he is still OK for right now. If the wrong person wins HOH, that may be another story.

If you are near any Wal-Mart Spencer might go to, be warned - he pisses in the freezers.

The funniest part is Aaryn was asleep for all of this.

• Members

The Queen Bee needs to go. Or her boy toy. Seriously. I'm praying for a Howard/Candice HOH.

Again, these people are going to regret keeping Aaryn. Especially Jessie because Aaryn has said before she wanted to steal Judd from Jessie and go to final two with him.

Helen is quickly getting on my bad list with her constantly thinking she runs the house. I'm going to laugh when she realizes she's at the bottom of the totem pole of her own alliance. Elissa realizes it but dumb Helen doesn't.

• Members

Aaryn has Amanda's back and maybe Judd. That's it. If Amanda doesn't want El gone quite yet it will be a struggle to get the lil racist not to nominate her. She is not a controlled substance anymore than Kaitlin is.

If Helen swung her vote to Kaitlin and they very slowly explained to her what both Elissa and Helen did for her, she'd show loyalty to them as well as Candice and Howard until it was time to play the game more individually.

Unless the prey wins HoH this week and do the right noms, this will be a decision they will certainly come to regret because they are the prey in this equation.

I actually hope El sticks to what she wants to do and votes Aaryn out even though that isn't best for her game in terms of working with a team.

I wonder how CBS is going to edit this mess. In actuality it is a house not so divided in using the lil racist to take out mainly black people.

• Members

Carl that was a flawless recap. I watched it all and that's exactly how it went! I, glad you,did it. It was interesting but mine would have read "these people play way to hard. A lot of almost blowups never happened. Judd is playing a great game. Kait is still going" lol.

I'd love Elissa to vote for aaryn and watch her alliance gurnngaimstnher with the others and her ass go. The way she claimed that she "couldn't even look" at Kait because she choose to not have a baby im shocked she isn't day to kick her out and hand her a bible.

As for the editing, the racist and the black people are not really something to highlight. They are keeping aaryn because kait is a bigger threat and they don't think she's coming for them aside from Elissa and they are fine with that. Lets not forget they are voting out a racist in kait and thes still racist GM. Not to mention people like Amanda, McC, Howard, Elissa who have all said disgusting things along with Judd who's no saint.

Is the house up yet? I've not checked the feeds but I've not seen any tweets about it yet.

I hope kait goes tonight. I hope aaryn wins hoh and next week is double eviction seeing Elissa go followed by aaryn. But I do think aaryn is going to slip into the final 5 unless CBS finds a way to get her out - same with GM. I'd honestly hate to see GM get that far more than I would aaryn. And oh god spencer. So. Many. People. Need. To. Go. Please give me a Judd/Andy/Helen/McC/Candice final 5. But idk I need Candice to get her brain back and be more than her howies protector. It's hard watching her right now with him because he's not into her. This is reaching natty and Matt s9 levels IMO.

As much as I hate GM in this game and still being in the house (best case would be a last min flip to evict her) I do really wanna see her as hoh lol

• Members

Hell no to black mouth GinaMarie winning HOH. Lol. After I heard that broad say she'd rather get a note from Nick than her family, I was too through.

And Big Brother is getting some more scandal as its been under question if Amanda knew Grodbeast before being cast, and that Amanda is scripted to win.

Let this go down and I'll be done with Big Brother. I can take a slight right every now and then but a blatant rig . . . Nope. Not watching it.

• Members

That's not scandal. That happens every season I remember reading a similar letter about frank and about Ashley last season and about people every season for many years now. That letter was all predictable basic big brother talk based off her good edit that she's getting because in the dr she's funny and she is observing and knew aaryn was being shown as racist and called her out backing bb into a corner because they won't suddenly turn on her. Plus she's in a fairly popular showmance.

Archived