Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

They had to play some numbers game and there was a punishments competition. McCrae took 5,000. Aaryn has to dye her hair, Elissa took the inability to play in the next PoV, Judd took isolation, etc.

The entire house is freaking out between thinking Elissa is the MVP and nominated herself and between not knowing who the hell the MVP is. Oh boy, you ridiculous lab rats.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They just recruited Elissa into the Amanda is a "deceiving, controlling, manipulative bitch that will throw us all under the train and roll us over 1000 times" club. Jessie, Helen and Elissa had a nice talk. The talk included "don't trust Andy." The weak side of this potential alliance is...

Howard is anything but grateful for Elissa saving him. Candice is whipped. She likes Elissa - sees that even if she lied to her she probably saved Howie for (Candice) - but she's desperate to please Howard.

ETA:

Helen then proceeded to tell Andy that Am.McC are the target 5 seconds after saying "don't trust Andy." Candice is telling Andy she hates Amanda's big mouth, etc

• Members

lolol I so wish they would evict Kaitlin over Aaryn but you know Grodner will work her ASS off trying to get Aaryn out this week. Anyway I think Grodner will probably pick Ginamarie to go up as the replacement.

Yeah but all Helen told him was don't TRUST Amanda, not "we want Amanda out." Helen can get sloppy but there IS a method to her madness. Not used to seeing the game played the way she is playing it, but she is working it in her own unique way IMO.

• Members

Andy has been laying low instead of rushing to Amanda and McCrae. I'm surprised.

Candice and Elissa went to confront Amanda about Amanda saying that Howard was using his race (Elissa told Candice about this). Candice seemed more focused on Howard being targeted and how they shouldn't go after "Howie" right now, and if he or she go before Aaryn, it will look bad, etc. I don't know if Candice did herself any favors, although she has no real alliances with that group anyway. I just wish she'd get over Howard. He barely manages to hide his discomfort around her.

There is some sort of confusion over who originally said that Aaryn was safe and who said Amanda said this. I think Elissa heard it from Helen, but it was blamed on Candice. Howard, who thinks Kaitlin is with Amanda, just told Amanda that Kaitlin told him.

Howard sucks as a player.

Elissa said she got in trouble with production for that weird behavior with Judd this morning (saying she was working for production).

• Members

I still like most of the people in the house, with a few very big exceptions, although I'm mostly rooting for Judd, and Candice if she gets her act together. I think I could enjoy Amanda if she were playing differently and if McCrae was gone. I like Elissa but her game is so weird.

At the moment I just enjoy how very bizarre these people are together. And Elissa doing yoga poses everywhere, in the middle of conversations, is hilarious.

• Members

Random yoga with Elissa is hilarious.

Elissa is talking to Aaryn tonight and they finally had their first real conversation tonight. Great conversation. I'm hoping CBS airs some of it since they've been putting the heat on Aaryn and Aaryn alone. She could use the side of slack. Aaryn finally accepted some responsibility for her actions tonight without getting defensive (At least for now, prior to that she was s--t talking and whining with Amanda ETA 12:30 BBT: and after that she is talking s-t.).

Elissa initially suggested that her and Aaryn bake something together for McCrae's birthday and Aaryn is pretty eager for Elissa to finally talk to her so she was all for that. Elissa was talking about her son. Aaryn started talking about her parents being absent (they cut to fish b/c her parents probably didn't sign any disclosure forms). They started talking Rachel and how her behavior affected her outside of the house. Elissa gave her some great advice. Told her whatever happens outside the house it will pass as long as she takes responsibility and takes on the effort to change. She's young and people will understand that sometimes you say stupid stuff due partially to that. She offered to do what she could do to help when she gets out. She offered Rachel's help as well.

ETA:

El is currently drunk during McCrae's "sexy" birthday party. She was probably drunk while talking to Aaryn which explains her talking to Aaryn. Lots of fish coming up when she talks. She gave her middle finger to production, the camera. She's calling out Amanda on not looking very good in her sexy outfit. Original mean girl Amanda is crying in a bathroom. Kaitlin, meanwhile, is loving the mean girl version of Elissa. DR is going to be mad at Elissa, they literally have to bleep her out every 15 seconds. Uh-oh they called her to the DR. Elissa came downstairs introducing herself as "the next evicted house guest"

• Members

When Amanda wanted to lick whipped cream off McCrae, Elissa said that was gross and she was going to throw up. She also commented on Amanda's weight.

Amanda is in tears.

I think it's just because Elissa is drunk, and fed up with Amanda, but I can see both sides.

Elissa is with Kaitlyn, talking about production. Now she's been called to the DR, presumably to get yelled at again.

Shockingly, Aaryn is bitching about her conversation with Elissa and public image.

• Members

Maybe there's just no hope for the girl.

Everybody was laughing about this including McCrae (well, he's upset an hour later). Elissa is obviously drunk, she was slurring her words ... more than usual. Amanda is drunk too and she's probably insecure and as much shit as she talks about Elissa, that's her "bitch" in the house. She doesn't expect that from Elissa who is likely being passive aggressive or just aggressive towards Amanda after everything she learned today (and she's drunk).

Aaryn is trying to shit-stir, but the only ones really upset about it is Amanda - maybe. "Andy: I wanna shake (Amanda), and tell her (Elissa's) drunk."

Howard thinks the Amanda/Elissa exchange was an act to show there's friction between them. Such a... Too bad that Candice is so whipped by him.

Maybe they're trying to get El sober in the DR so she doesn't give too much more ammunition. And they're probably also kicking her a--, she was talking about how much she hated everybody in production at BB.

Andy got the twist completely but they go back to other suspicions: America's Vote for Nomination. The people who don't like Elissa may have voted just for Elissa while the people who loved Elissa split the vote. (Also error-ridden voting)

Transcript from the part of El's "tirade" that weren't cut out:

• Members

LOL Elissa decided to trash talk Jeremy to Kaitlin, was in disbelief Kaitlin made out with him before knowing anything about him, talking about how he lives on a boat, he's not even attractive. She asked why he was wearing his grandmother's pants. And she did this in that weird spacey way which you don't know how to react to.

She also said "Legally Brown" instead of "Legally Blonde."

I hope she keeps trolling some of these people, even if it's bad gameplay.

• Members

I don't know if I'm disappointed or happy that she finally went to bed. They deserved it and more. The non-drunk mean girls want to get her drunk again to sabotage her game. I'm rolling my eyes at how offended some of them are acting with the crap they talk about her (and others) behind their back when completely sober.

ETA:

Aaryn was going on a bit of a tirade about how she as a public figure is being shows in an inaccurate light, etc. That if anybody even tries it with her in the press when she gets out, she'll shut it down immediately. Sigh. GM was randomly bashing Candice, "I hate her. (mocking Candice) I'm black. I'm white."

• Members

As Judd has had to do small talk with various people outside the door (my favorite being Judd making sure to tell Helen her experience must have been worse than his, and GM telling Judd that Elissa called Amanda a "rhino"), the camera had extended closeups of his rear end. He actually has a decent ass. So thanks BB.

Elissa and Amanda talked. Elissa insisted she wasn't drunk last night and that she feels betrayed by Amanda. Amanda apologized. Elissa was also upset about Aaryn trash-talking her after they'd had a friendly chat last night.

• Members

It's uhm ... fascinating to me that Elissa would rather somewhat own her rude comments from last night rather than admit she was drunk which gives you a bit of an out. If the audience thought you were drunk, if everybody in that house including Amanda and the people who talk crap about you all the time thought you were clearly drunk even after you denied being drunk YOU were most likely drunk. You don't talk so much s--t about production unless you're drunk. Maybe it's the religious side. I can see her having less of an issue with calling out Amanda's skanky behavior and thinking it was right to call her out on that (when Amanda was running around with band-aids on her tits, El didn't seem amused) then admitting she was tipsy or drunk and acting the fool. El is PMS'ing which reminds me of Amanda PMS'ing last week and it getting her more evil.

Elissa seems at the point where she can't hide her disdain for Amanda after finding out the dirt on her yesterday. Now I see why Helen didn't want to tell her. Candice is stirring the pot on one side. Aaryn is stirring the pot on the other side.

It was a FANTASTIC conversation. I'm shocked Aaryn reverted so quickly to "I didn't do anything wrong. Ever. Elissa is the devil." The thing is Elissa needs to stop denying that she even thinks about Aaryn since SINCE she found out about this she's been going on and on about Aaryn.

Candice really annoys me. Howard or her needs to go. I hope it's Howard because maybe Candice's brain can be salvaged. Candice is making GM look less bad in terms of non-mutual desperation.

Kaitlin seems to be in a rage too.

Aaryn is Aaryn.

Helen blabbers too much but is staying out of trouble.

Archived