• Members

More like he's just putting up his hands in self-defense from a fiery Téa pushing him back again the door. That's a good picture of Blair trying to pull Téa back and protect Todd. I'm not one bit surprised Blair is falling for his pack of lies AGAIN. Oh yeah he went there to bring VicTodd back... what a freaking liar he is.

I, too, find troubled Dani ten times more interesting than ingenue Starr. Dani seemed older and wiser lately though so I'm not buying her falling so easily into Arturo's clutches. I find the actor creepy looking, too, so that's not helping.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tea sure can holler, lol.

I think Clint did something illegal to get Viki's money back, something doesn't seem right with his story.

Jack and the teacher banged, then asked names.

I don't think Paolo Seganti really gives a damn, his line readings are like he's reading right off the paper and just wants to get done.

• Members

Clint is a billionaire, he should have 5 million to spare that he could have given to Viki without her knowledge. There is no way that Viki would take his charity so this would be a way for Clint to help without doing something illegal and sparing Viki's pride.

• Members

How so? And is it me, or is it obvious that Cutter is involved in the shady drug ring at Shelter, since he was having conversations about it with his employees Dean and Diego, even though the tainted drugs didn't come from the club, but from Brianna that sold the drugs to Dani at school?

• Members

I think that Kate probably likes 'em young and I don't see her stopping now that it has been revealed that she's Jack's summer school teacher. In any case, Jack has put on his big boy pants now (at least for the moment).

I'm hoping that Arturo will not have a 'type'. If it appears that he and Dani might be headed for that type of story, I hope it is just a false perception and that he'll be headed toward an adult like Blair or Téa. I also hope that they will convince Paulo Seganti to give up on that slicked back 'do as I feel it ages him drastically. I think he looked better during the days when his hair was shorter in the back and he had a side part with his hair pushed forward on one side. I know someone feels it's sophisticated and mogul-ish like but me no likey.

Clint is not telling the full story. He may not even be telling half the story. Somehow, I just don't believe him. There has to be a twist, a complication in there somewhere. They can't just let the Pellegrino Fund story fall flat and end.

The Shelter scenes were a bit more interesting to me but for all the wrong reasons. I kept looking to see whether Robert Woods was going to slip up and glance down at JWoww's hooters. Good for him, I didn't see him do it...the man's a pro (lol). And I noticed that everyone was calling Bo the Commish (is this common parlance?) and noticed that Rama and Bo interacted for what looks like the first time to me.

OLTL/AMC definitely needs a grown up, sophisticated restaurant or banquet room. When Vicki and Clint met with Natalie at Shelter, I could let it slide because they probably wanted to meet Natalie on her terms. Vicki and Clint or Vicki and Nora going to Shelter for dinner? Just not right.

• Members

Maybe we'll start seeing that bar/restaurant set that popped up recently on AMC? Its not the swankiest but its not Shelter

I think we'll get Arturo/Dani short-term which will likely then pull him into story with Blair and Tea. I'm glad Dani has something going on while Matthew is occupied with Michelle.

I really doubt the Pellegrino story is done. Clint felt all kinds of shady to me in that scene. Can't figure out what he's up to but I kind of like that I'm not sure where they are going.

• Members

I actually really enjoyed the Shelter stuff because I think this story is gearing up for some sort of interweaving of the tattoo conspiracy story and a sort of Karen Wolek deal with the sugar daddies - I think Dani's going to take that role, and I think KM could rock that kind of story. It's an old staple on soaps and if you do it right it can be very good. Paolo Seganti is so creepy. I'm not buying this dude's innocent act for a second. And I loved Bo lurking around the scene being the old gumshoe and talking with Rama and Nikki. They're well-used.

Todd, Blair and Téa were kind of running in circles but I laughed when Téa did the same, and turned on Todd when she got the text - though I knew damn well Victor didn't have Todd, my first thought was that she would be perfectly within her rights to believe Victor's text was another Tomas sort of con from Todd. I did also giggle when Todd suggested they fake Victor's death - again. That's genius. This tattoo story is a great concept, often executed well, but it keeps switching gears between running hot and stopping dead due to limitations with TSJ for the moment and possibly RH in the future. They just need to keep ramping up and not hitting the brakes. That said, I do understand their scheduling limitations with the actors, and this haven't even begun to approach the horseshit GH fans are suffering through with Frank and Ron and the Robin Scorpio mess.

Kate the teacher was solid. And AT was too - he did a fine job. I think a little rehearsal time makes all the difference with that kid. And yeah, nice body.

Michelle is clearly a little nuts, so I question the wisdom of pursuing this kind of silly storyline for too long unless it has a larger, deeper purpose. Amber Noyes is pretty decent. I wouldn't have minded her actually playing Sarah Roberts instead, after her brother had played C.J.

Viki and Clint was fine. That's another great story that keeps shifting gears - stop and go. She's lost all her money! No, it's fine! Okay, where is it going though?

OLTL is quite solid, but it keeps gathering all its bigger story threads, weaving them together and then letting them drift some more of late. Part of it is when we get just Monday and Tuesday eps one week, like this one, and that creates a false sense of meandering, but there is still a valid issue with it. I'm much happier with the show than I was on network, but it needs to find regular equilibrium that lasts. And I think it will.

Archived