B&B Promo - Hunky Fashion Show & Brooke's Medical Diagnosis

• Members

<object width="480" height="270"><param name="movie" value="http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=O4TE0xHvPPn4&partner=cbs&gen=1"></param><param'>http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=O4TE0xHvPPn4&partner=cbs&gen=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed width="480" height="270" src="http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=O4TE0xHvPPn4&partner=cbs&gen=1" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

Dr. Caspary is an OB/GYN. Don't tell me the ho is pregnant?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am looking forward to watching those hot men modelling in their underwear. Yummy!

I really hope that it is not so, but if Brooke is pregnant, I am taking another long B&B break. I will catch my adorable Rick and Maya on YT.

• Members

man you really want Katie dead, dont ya? LOL. They should do an episode where they bring together all of Brooke's baby daddies. Eric, Ridge, Deacon, Nick, and now possibly Bill. 6 kids and 5 baby's fathers makes for 1 whore.

• Members

It could be one of those Emmy-geared "Brooke's Worst Nightmare" or "Brooke's Biggest Orgy" special episode... whichever route they wanna go with it.

I'm with ChitHappens; I find Katie to be such a nag. If it weren't for the fact that Emmy-magnet Heather Tom is playing the role, she would've been killed off or shipped off to Europe eons ago.

P.S. That Hunkalicious fashion show looks good smile.png

• Members

Can you blame me? The writers make it so that no one is rootable in all of the relationships! I guess Katie's scenes where she was telling off the 2 slugs was for Emmy sake (quite honestly, it wasn't that great, IMHO) because Katie has back tracked and equated not being comfortable with BB's flirting to being too hard on Bill and not appreciating him. I have no use for this kind of character.

We are supposed to be sympathizing with this now single woman whose sister skanked her husband. What did we get? "I'm sorry I made your life so unbearable, Bill" &#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] that!

• Members

There are a couple other spoilers that Brooke turns to Eric after the diagnosis and makes plans with Bridget. If she is pregnant, hard to believe that she would do the former, although I could see her doing the latter.

• Members

There's no reason for Brooke to turn to Eric because of menopause. I think she is preggers and will go to Eric and ask that he pretend to be the father. Eric has always had a soft spot for that creature. They could say they bonded over Stefanie's death.

Archived