MTV: RuPaul's Drag Race

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I LOVE Courtney, she's been my winner from day one, but I know she won't get it. She suffers from not having a sad backstory. She seems really happy and polished and has basically just done well the entire time. Adore is one that I really see potential in, but I wish they'd eliminated her early and brought her back next season so she could rightly collect her crown. It seems so obvious they pulled so many strings to keep her around. Her wigs and outfits have just been dreadful far too much to justify her staying as long as she has.

• Members

I will say Courtney not having a weepy sob story ever is one of the things that drew me to her. I actually despise this element of the show now. None of the sob stories has ever made me care any more about a queen than I previously did, honestly more times than not it has turned me off. I desperately wish they would get away from that. They're much more entertaining when they're just going in on each other and looking great on the runway.

Adore literally rode on her charm to make it this far. She's not polished enough to win over Courtney or Bianca, and honestly shouldn't have made it this far let alone sent Trinity home in their lip sync. But I do feel if you're in the bottom two three times, its def. time for you to go so I was okay with Trinity leaving.

• Members

I was okay with Trinity leaving because Trinity left like a boss. Trinity overcame his issues and had such a comeback story! I do feel he beat Adore in that lipsynch (and that outfit/makeup was flawless), but I'm glad he left happy and with his head held high.

• Members

I agree that BenDeLaCreme should have been Top 3. But I'd take out Adore first. I'm thinking BenDeLa didn't make Top 3 because her matronly looks and quirky characters were too similar to last year's winner. She should get Miss Congeniality at least.

• Members

I picked Bianca from Day 1, so it was great seeing her win. I do like that Ru mentioned the outrage at Dela getting sent home over Darrien, as I still don't know anyone that thought that was a good decision.

Truthfully I can't stand these live finales.