B&B: Previews for the week of April 1st

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

so, like, are the writers trying to ratchet up the hate peeps have for Brooke? Because this storyline just makes her seem worse and worse with every twist and turn. I mean NOW she's going along with Bill drunk driving cover up, and telling him he doesn't need help? What? She nearly dies @ his hand but wet's have SEX!!

i can't.

• Members

Yes!! Katie catches them in the act and shoots one of them, I don't care which. The person doesn't die though. Then Taylor and Katie claim it was Katie's depression/temporary insanity. I would LOVE that. Especially, if we see little signs from Katie that she knew exactly what she was doing.

• Members

Dayzee doesn't like Caroline? Since when? I don't recall Dayzee ever interacting with her prior to this story or offering an opinion on her. Why would she be helping her though? Bc the writers want her to. This story is sooo plot driven. Caroline and Dayzee are both being written out of character for the sake of this plot. Their sudden personality changes happen rather abruptly and it doesn't quite make sense

• Members

I'm surprised Caroline even refers to the waiter as "sir" since she's being incredibly snooty. That exchange comes across more as if she's telling the waiter that he's lying about making the latte himself instead of his lying that it's a skinny latte. Either way, she's calling hm a liar. For Dayzee to sit there and not saying anything makes her look pretty bad.

This plot is unimaginative because there are other ways for Caroline to "fight" for Rick without having to enlist Dayzee as if some full fledged operation is needed. How long has she been with Rick and why not do something unexpected like hash it out with Rick instead of going after Maya?

Archived