GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

I just don't see them not doing it sooner or later. Maybe it will be later, though. They even worked in Nurse Amy on short notice when one of the soap press - possibly someone at SON - mentioned Shell Kepler's death to Frank a few months ago.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some NB thoughts:

Bobbie dancing next to her grandson, a handsome young man smile.png I almost teared up during that scene, remembering a young nurse crying over Roy next to Jesse Brewer all those years ago.

Epiphany, Tracy and Monica. Loved them.

The boys dancing. Loved that.

Britta turning from a nobody in an uninspired love triangle to a classic soap vixen with a very interesting mother was great.

Felicia choosing boring Mac over adventurous Frisco because he had always been there for her was nice and kind of bittersweet. KW's eyes said everything when JW was talking to her.

The fact that Sabrina switched from a clumsy geeky nurse to a superconfident pop sensation after removing her eyeglasses was not that clever. The fact that she was acting like an annoyed Mrs. Drake when Britta announced that she was pregnant was rather tacky, especially with Robin's portrait next to her. If I was Anna I would beat up Patrick for turning Robin's celebration into a joke with his pregnant mistress fighting with his workwife on stage next to his little daughter.

I hope Britta doesn't have the fate of Stacey Morasco. I guess she will end up giving birth to the Lante baby.

Watching Michael talk on the phone with an Unidentified Love Interest was funny.

Today was the first day I was annoyed with pop sensation Sabrina. A duet with Patrick? Next to Robin's portrait during the NB???

I can't believe how adorable Emma is. smile.png

Archived