GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved how they worked it in there that Noah skypes with Emma and Sabrina. Of COURSE they Skype! Of course Sabrina is like his, you know, bestest friend ever. LOL. It's just too much. I feel like I could have liked Sabrina and hope this crap stops once they get together.

• Members

I couldn't with today's show. :(

The only bright spot was seeing Kevin. And, he's gone until May (That's what I heard...that he starts taping again in late April and is back onscreen by May). So, I think I'm going to take a break after the ball. I wanna see what happens with Mac and the dummy...I mean...Frisco. LMAO.

I cannot take all the Sabrina propping. I think maybe they should change the name of the show to Santiago Gigante.

• Members

So Noah comes back after ALL this time and...talks about the wonders of Saint Sabrina and lectures Patrick about her. There's something new and different!

I want to know who Teresa Castillo is related to, because it's the only explanation for such OTT writing and propping for such a worthless character.

• Members

Carly on BrendaHo: "That woman is obsessed with you. Its like an addiction to her. Id almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a selfish bitch" laugh.png

God I hate Sonny. Bitch is flat out using Jax. She really has some nerve yelling at Jax and acting like he's in the wrong. She is such a skank

Lucy's outfit looked great as does her hair. Best she's looked in weeks

Max and this puppet...dumb as hell. Can we move on already?

Bobbie's outfit...yuck. It makes her look older and its very unflattering. Besides she is looking a lot like Mary Zilba with those cheeks

67oL9TI.jpg

YIKES! What is up with her makeup? Was this supposed to be a makeover bc she looked better before

• Members
OMG, I cant believe you added that last part. Tis makeover made the 12 year old look so old. She looks like she could play Sabrina's mother, like a woman in her 40swell Juan is her cousin. Maybe that's the family secret...she's really his sister

Archived