Married to Medicine

• Members

Yeah, I agree. I FINALLY got to marathon it all today and that's what I took away about this season.

Other than Jackie's drama which is extremely relatable...nothing is really going on. Similar to RHoA interestingly enough. I was just thinking when is Mariah showing up...and BOOM!!!

To be fair, tv is on mute because someone finally uploaded Carly's non-wedding to Franco back in 2014 on GH. GIven I was regularly watching and missed the acting and well...I got distracted from the new episode except for a brief glance of Mariah. But should be rerunning in 10 minutes so will be watching.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Like who did the planning for this season and thought, “You know what the audience wants? They want to see every couple fight every episode.” It’s dumb. Thank god Mariah is back next week. I do hope once this show is finally over, Mariah will explain why the producers hate her.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

From what I've collected (via Mariah's subtle posts, blogs, etc. over the years) , it seems like it is a "boys clubs" with the other producers not wanting to share power with her. Especially, with her being a Black woman. 

Moving to tonight's episode...

It highlights why Mariah is needed. This season is been OK but the second Mariah arrived, the show became interesting. There's a purpose. 

I am so over Jackie and Quad being bitter about Mariah's return. Get over it. I never got why Jackie's preying mantis looking a** had beef with Mariah. I think this stems back to s1 with the lemon squeeze and Mariah telling Jackie she didn't understand the beef with Toya (re: involving Mariah's daughter) b/c she didn't have kids and Jackie doesn't. It was the truth. Jackie is simply intimidated by Mariah. 

Quad was proven to be even phonier tonight, as one second, she said she didn't "see Mariah," but the next second she's bitching about Mariah's actions towards her in the past. If you didn't care, why give it energy? Oh yeah. Because you do care, Quad. 

Please register in order to view this content

I wanted Contessa to hit Heavenly in the throat too. I hate how everyone made excuses for Heavenly, who gets away with murder for doing the same mess they hate Mariah for--expressing her opinion. 

• Members

Heavenly tried it when she continued to call Countess "Coontessa" but Countessa got her all the way together when she said she doesnt make fun of people with disabilities (speech impediments). I was DEAD. Heavenly looked so dumb especially with everyone laughing at her

Toya's hair was a mess. I also laughed when she fell on her ass.

Do I think Quad should have a baby if she wants to stay in her marriage? Yes, but Im sick of the women talking about it.  Its obvius she doesnt want a baby so both she and Dr. G should have an honest relationship and part ways. He's beyond frustraed and its affecting how he's treating her

What was the point of the 2 filler scenes with the husbands? Pointless

YES to Mariah being back. She made things interesting. I love her style, the way she talks and the dynamic she brings to this dry ass group

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Simone is on some f--k sh-t. I aint doing no voodoo. Im 100% on Heavenly's side here

Alaura is on every episode. I bet she hustled Heavenly into increasing her allowance

Please register in order to view this content

F-ck Quad. Her inability to forgive Mariah and move on is ruining this show and the group dynamic. Plus her wigs look so damn cheap and awful this season

Ms. Lucy weave game on point. She stay looking fly for an old lady

Can we please get one episode where spouses arent fighting?

• Members

Season 6 claims its first victim

Quad Webb-Lunceford of Married to Medicine Reportedly Separated And Headed For Divorce…

Read more: http://straightfromthea.com/2017/12/21/quad-webb-lunceford-of-married-to-medicine-reportedly-separated-and-headed-for-divorce/#ixzz51xIpg7Ih 
StraightFromTheA LLC 
Follow us: @ATLien on Twitter | StraightFromTheA on Facebook

• Members

We knew this was on the cards, right? re: Quad's separation.

Obvs it takes two to tango, and I'm sure her husband has contributed to their marriage problems. However, I Quad coming on this show and taking herself for the star of this show may have helped precipitate the demise of that marriage. Having a baby and being a doctor's wife ceased being a priority -- M2M and Quad's position on it became the only priority. And neither partner seemed ready to compromise on their priorities.

• Members

And she actually wanted a child and couldn’t have one. Quad has no excuse outside of not wanting one which she should’ve told her husband from the start, but she didn’t want to lose that meal ticket. I’m sure they aren’t making Housewives money but I assume she’s bringing in a decent amount from M2M and whatever else she has going on now, hence her offering to pay the mortgage now.