Bieber meltdown watch - attacks British paps

DRW50

• Members

If Justin Bieber is having a meltdown, it's in part because of all the cruel things that were said about him for years when he was still a kid. (I know he's technically an adult now.)

It sucks that men are expected to act or look a certain way or else they will be called names like he has been. However he acts, he is a man, he does not look malnourished to me, and he does not look like a 'butch lesbian.' The fact that a lot of this namecalling has been from members of the gay male community is especially sad and sets back "the cause."

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not saying he looks malnourished as a dig, I'm saying I think he does look malnourished. He looks sick to me. If the cause is shattered by a few comments about a billionaire singing sensation, then it's very fragile.

• Members

Whoever is handling his PR is doing a dismal job.

What Bieber needs to be told is that THIS is what he signed up for when he got into the business. This level of paparazzi intrusion isn't new, it's been this bad since the mid 1990s, especially in England. He may have not been aware of how intense the photographers would be in England, but that's his PR's fault, not the photographers, though they're as disrespectful as they ever could be, that's the game you play in England.

Bieber could have done the smart thing. Walked out of the hotel, posed in front of the door for literally 5 seconds, give the photographers the pictures they want, walk to the car, get in and there would have been ZERO hassle.

It's true that the celebrities who cooperate don't run into problems, sure, people think they're famewhores, but they're the smart ones and they're the ones who survive in the business.

In 5 years it will be Justin Bieber who? He's obnoxious, his talent is slim and his marketing strategy is wearing thin.

• Members

Yes, it looks as if you an I are in total agreement here. All this has come to such a head since Diana's death, and that was horrible and tragic, but I can also tell you, that I would NEVER drive, or instruct someone to dive a car in such a reckless fashion unless I was literally running for my life. The only kid of people who do that kind of stuff, are people who haven't had anything serious happen to them, and haven't lost that feeling of immortality that most young people have.

• Members

You'd think artists would have learned with what happened to Whtiney Houston. I dont get all this drugs and booze stuff...maybe because i have never been into either one and no matter who my friends were or are could convince me to do all that [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

People have something deep missing from their life. I think it's love, acceptance, something like that. And I think the substances are a self medication to dull emotional pain. Either that, or they don't have the backbone to say no. I'd be a hangers-on worst nightmare.. if they offered me drugs, i'd get all indignant and tell them to get the hell out. I'd look down my nose like the Dowager Countess and pass all kinds of judgement.

Archived