GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

What made the relationship so popular is mostly gone, and Ron Carlivati isn't a good enough writer to be able to start a new emotional bond between them. Finola just seems checked out and hasn't had much chemistry with anyone.

Nostalgia's great but not when it's just for nostalgia, unless it's only a return of a few days or a week. I see no reason why Anna or Duke are needed on GH.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think this belongs in spoiler island. So, I'll just put it here in the regular GH thread.

I heard from an insider today that ABC is forcing GH to phase out the mob completely due to gun violence after the Trayvon Martin case, Aurora shooting, and Sandy Hook.

I'm not a mob fan. But, sorry to the peeps who were.

• Members

Considering that GH continued to have endless gun violence after the Columbine shootings, I'm not sure I believe they'd change now. ABC primetime also has its fair share of gun violence - Madeline Stowe gunned some woman down on Revenge.

• Members

I guess Sonny's there to !@#$%^&*] her sane. Ugh.

As for Kevin, I do think it's nice that they had him saying good things about Felicia. With their history it would have been very wrong for him to say otherwise.

• Members

Fin has checked out really, is that why she was sparkling with Ian. Duke and Anna still have it, loved them. Anna's going to be slightly guarded cause of Faison, but she's getting past it.

So is the person in the mirror another damn alter or is it Connie

Archived