CBS SID - February Sweeps Shockers!

Cheap21

• Members

I was thinking the same thing. Why on earth would a CBS mag advertise Revenge, and ABC PT soap?

Burton looks absolutely horrible!

Cuz they just slap together the SID mags nowadays. I saw an interview with Redaric Williams in ABC SID a few weeks ago. I don't ever see SID talking about CBS primetime though. CW primetime yes but not CBS.

And both CBS and SID have stuff about DAYS.

Cuz they just slap together the SID mags nowadays. I saw an interview with Redaric Williams in ABC SID a few weeks ago. I don't ever see SID talking about CBS primetime though. CW primetime yes but not CBS.

And both CBS and SID have stuff about DAYS.

I got that. I still think the mags should merge so that SOD can get a run for its money. Neither are worth a dollar at the moment, but the business model by in Depth is ridiculous. It made sense when SID started and there was ABC, CBS and NBC Soaps in Depth, but when DAYS was the sole remaining NBC soap it was smart to drop the mag, but with GH being the only ABC soap, and only 2 soaps on CBS, why not merge them? It's wasteful to do it the way they are currently.

• Members

I got that. I still think the mags should merge so that SOD can get a run for its money. Neither are worth a dollar at the moment, but the business model by in Depth is ridiculous. It made sense when SID started and there was ABC, CBS and NBC Soaps in Depth, but when DAYS was the sole remaining NBC soap it was smart to drop the mag, but with GH being the only ABC soap, and only 2 soaps on CBS, why not merge them? It's wasteful to do it the way they are currently.

NBC SID folded even before Passions was canceled.They should just merge it all into one SID. I would still neve rbuy either mag though. I mean both SID and SOD are only good for their pictures. Even their interviews suck. Both have so many typos/errors that whoever does the editing never catches.

NBC SID folded even before Passions was canceled.They should just merge it all into one SID. I would still neve rbuy either mag though. I mean both SID and SOD are only good for their pictures. Even their interviews suck. Both have so many typos/errors that whoever does the editing never catches.

I thought so, but I didn't want to bother researching that fact, lol.

I definitely think the consensus among many consumers/buyers/subscribers (whatever they call them), is that the mags as they are (ABC SID and CBS SID) in this day and age is ridiculous. Just make the mag a weekly and call it just Soaps In Depth and you'll grow your subscriber base, while legitimately being able to cover primetime soaps.

• Members

I thought so, but I didn't want to bother researching that fact, lol.

I definitely think the consensus among many consumers/buyers/subscribers (whatever they call them), is that the mags as they are (ABC SID and CBS SID) in this day and age is ridiculous. Just make the mag a weekly and call it just Soaps In Depth and you'll grow your subscriber base, while legitimately being able to cover primetime soaps.

Might as well. The mags are only good for photoshoot pictures now anyway.

Archived